• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should I Play TWW?

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Hi all, i've got a bit of a problem...

Christmas last year, we got a new Wii, which is great! :) I borrowed TP off a friend, played it over the holidays & loved it. :nod: I got a bit bored with it after i finished it, & gave it back. I'm thinking about starting to collect some of the old Zelda games, & TWW would be a good place to start. Because of the Wii's compatability with GameCube discs & i like the cell-shaded Zelda games like PH & ST. I looked on eBay for a cheap copy & the cheapest one i could find was $60+ dollars. I know it's a hard game to find here in Australia. Should I get it, or wait until ZW comes out? What do you guys think? :thinking:

M

majoraskullkid

You should definitely get The Wind Waker. It is one of the best Zelda games and it is worth the price. Personnally, I paid it 60$ US (I don't know if it is the same value in australia than in US).

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Uhmmm. I payed 30$ for it here in new york. Also it is a very good game great graphics, nice humor, and nice gameplay. The charecters are cool and funny and there is alot to do! Now I would buy TWW and then start saving for ZW. But that is just me do what you want to do.

Even thought it's not anywhere near my favorite, I'd definitely recommend it to you if you're not obsessed with realism, violence and the like. I re-bought it about a year ago for 15$, but I'm not sure if it's that cheap in Australia or not (I wouldn't turn to Ebay if it's THAT expensive...). Just waiting for Zelda Wii probably won't do any good though. We're looking at either a really late 2010 or 2011 release, so I'm not holding my breath just quite yet.

If you've never experienced it, it's be great to pick it up. Also, if you've never experienced the masterpieces that are OoT and MM, I highly recommend downloading them off VC before you blow 60$ on WW.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Why not? If you have the money I think you should jump on a chance to play a Zelda game you haven't played before whenever you get the chance. If you want to save your money for Zelda Wii, or just need money for other reasons, you might want to wait. You choice, though. I never knew that TWW could cost so much in another country because I got mine at Gamestop for $15 a few months ago.

NES

Awesome
You should definitely buy it. It's a lonnng game that's worth every penny. Although, if it's selling for $60 on the internet, I would try looking around a bit. Try finding a used game store like Game Crazy or Capital Games -- make sure that they sell older games, though. Usually, those kinds of places sell old Zelda games really cheap. Good luck.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
If you don't mind paying, and you want it, than get it.

I don't know how much I payed, because I didn't. My brother got it for his birthday. We got the game and we said, "But we don't have a GameCube, Grandma." And we were all confused. Then our mom says, "Guess again." And here it comes the GameCube!

So if you want it than sure.

You should definitely get the Wind Waker, but like Ver-go-a-go-go said, don't blow off $60. I'm pretty sure there's got to be a game store that will still carry the game. I know a lot of Game Stops here in Florida still the Wind Waker, but I don't know about Australia.

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Thanks for all your help guys, I'll try & get it cheap from somewhere, but it'll take a while lol. I let you all know if i get it or not. Cheers! I prefer to use eBay the most, but you never know, i might find it cheap somewhere...

I would certainly recommend Wind Waker. I would not say its the top of the series either but I still thought it was an awesome game.

Yes, it's worth playing. It's one of the best 3D Zelda games out there. I don't know that I'd pay $60 for it, though. There's got to be a cheaper way to get it... why is it so expensive now? It didn't cost that much when it came out.

Im not sure myself either. I got a used copy of it for 16 bucks. It is not like its rare or anything!

C

celibi88

yes totally worth it

i originally got it in a bargain for about 20 canadollars which is like 21 AUD?
it has to be my favirote zelda game to say the least

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom