• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should I Go All The Way With My Dodrio?

I currently have a level 99 Dodrio in Pokemon Sapphire, and for some reason I have nerves of heading to level 100 O.O Is using a Pokemon still has fun when it really can't go any higher or get any better? Should I level up my Dodrio all the way to level 100? How often do YOU use any of your level 100 Pokemon? I'm scared my bond will break with my favorite Pokemon D:

Ice Sage

these are words
Yes, then you can destroy all enemies in your wake. And nobody shall be able to stop your raw power in taking over the wo- err... What I ment to say was that I find it to also be fun to battle enemies with your powerful pokemon. No matter how powerful you get there is still something to have fun with it. I don't think you really have much choice though. If you keep it at lv. 99 you wouldn't be using it which would be pretty much the same as having it at lv. 100 and deciding not to use it anymore. Just let it level up in time.

Austin

Austin
I really don't know too much about Pokemon stats and whatnot, but, aren't not leveling your Pokemon because you don't want to reach the level cap and not leveling your Pokemon because you hit said level cap essentially the same situation?

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
No, Austin, because the difference is that in order to not reach that level cap, he has to not play with his Dodrio in many areas.
In order to not level because he has already reached the level cap, he can do whatever the heck he wants with his three headed bird of doom because noone can stop him! Hmwahahahaha!

I cannot read this thread.

In all honesty, if you managed to get it to level 99, then I say go all the way and hit 100. Not using it because you're afraid you'll not use it if you do use it is just stupid.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
With a Dodrio... good luck. Most level 100's can take them on, but if you're on Sapphire, if I remember correctly, the Elite Four will have a lot of your weaknesses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom