• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should I Get Skyrim or Kid Icarus: Uprising First?

What game should I purchase first?

• The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would have to go with Kid Icarus Uprising. I didn't like Skyrim mainly because of the glitches and boring gameplay, though Skyrim is not a bad game. However, I had a blast with Uprising and you should definitely pick it up.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I haven't played Uprising yet. However, if you love open-world, dungeon-crawling Role Playing games where you can actually Role Play and do just about everything then get Skyrim, especially if you've played Oblivion then you should know what you're in for.

Mayor Dotour

Mayor of Clocktown
It really depends on you. I personally would get Uprising first. Don't have time for home consoles at the moment. Uprising allows me to be mobile while still enjoying the game fully on breaks.

If you really want another persons opinion you should get Skyrim instead, it's a way better game than Kid Icarus.

lol I like how you don't give your opinion. It's not better in any way unless you give an opinion.

lol I like how you don't give your opinion. It's not better in any way unless you give an opinion.
Lol it's obviously a better game if you compare the two, you'd have to be strictly Nintendo to enjoy Uprising more than the hours and hours of gameplay you get out of Skyrim.
I just found Skyrim more fun than that horrible game. But hey if you enjoy easy linear games with horrible voice acting and on rail shooters (not strictly but you know) then Uprising is for you, especially if you have a few hours to burn at work or school.
If you want an experience that you can hook yourself onto for a while then go for Skyrim.

You should definitely get Kid Icarus: Uprising first. It has a great plot, and character development. The graphics are wonderful, and the voice acting is brilliant! :)

I've not played kid icarus uprising but i have played skyrim and its an awesome game with a ton of content and exploration to do, it will last you a long time.

Big Octo

=^)
Definately get Kid Icarus first. Maybe you'll be able to finish it before you get corrupted...
There you go again with the corruption nonsense...

Anyways, I highly recommend you get Skyrim first. Though it depends on the person, I found that most people have thuroughly enjoyed, with high hours of replay logged.

It all really depends on your personal taste. If you want a long game Skyrim. If you want a more exciting game Kid Icarus. That's right is said it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom