• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should I Get Skyrim or Kid Icarus: Uprising First?

What game should I purchase first?

• The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
So basically, what I'm asking is what game I should buy first: Skyrim or Kid Icarus: Uprising? I will deffietly get both, but what should I get first?

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Idk. I generally dislike Skyrim, but that depends on you. It could also depend on what game you played last. If it was a light game, then maybe you'll want a darker game, like Skyrim to play. If the last game you played was Dark, then perhaps Kid Icarus should be the next game you play.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
You don't know how complicated a question that is. Skyrim depends on a number of different things. Whether you want it on console or PC, which console you would have it on if you want console, what you are looking for in a game. It's not a simple choice. Skyrim will give you far more replay value and will give you far more for your money. But tastes about it depend on many things. If you have an Xbox 360, getting it for that is a good choice. For PC, it's a complicated matter. You need a reasonably good PC, with a very good graphics card for it to even play.

It's kinda hard to say because those games don't compare very well to each other. I think you will get alot more fun with Kid Icarus Uprising due to the gameplay, humor and difficulty.

I'm edging towards Skyrim here, despite my better judgement. I really enjoyed playing the game and got about 40-50 hours of gameplay out of it so it's a nice long experience. I did find, however, that once I'd played that much of it, I was bored with it and had no desire to play it any more. I still say get Skyrim though, it's a fun game and you should gets lots of play time out of it. In the meantime you can save your pennies and get Kid Icarus: Uprising a bit later.

Get skyrim first as i felt it had a lot more gameplay than kid icarus and will keep you going until you get skyrim (Both amaizing games!)

Garo

Boy Wonder
Skyrim will give you far more replay value and will give you far more for your money.

This is monstrously inaccurate. How much replay value you get out of any game depends entirely on your opinion of the game. I personally detest Skyrim because I find it dreadfully boring, whereas I've played Kid Icarus for at least 50 hours so far, trying to beat every mission on 9.9 difficulty.

Bottom line is that you cannot make a call like this with solely the help of other people. My advice is to read reviews and watch some gameplay videos, and make an informed guess. While I personally recommend Kid Icarus, no recommendation from anybody is going to be as valuable as an informed decision that you make.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Definately get Kid Icarus first. Maybe you'll be able to finish it before you get corrupted...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Skyrim easily has more stuff to do than KI:Uprising. I'd get Skyrim, though I dislike both games.

I played skyrim but i didn't like being able to make equipment so strong that there's no point in doing any quests or going through dungeons because there's no chance of finding equipment stronger than my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom