• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Should I Get Majoras Mask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Petrus

I have majoras mask but every time I save it and start some other day , my things and upgrades are gone, example spring, when i start over it is not spring anymore, how must I save every time?

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
I have majoras mask but every time I save it and start some other day , my things and upgrades are gone, example spring, when i start over it is not spring anymore, how must I save every time?
You mean in Goron Village and up there? If you have finished Snowhead temple and saves after that it will be snow there again. All your arrows, bombs, rupees and stuff like that will also disapear, but the masks and items are left.

I never finished it on the N64 so I did download it 2 years ago on the Wii and completed it then. It is tough but still a very worthy addition to the Zelda series. Sure I wouldn't mind seeing a 3DS version but I'd rather see an all-new Zelda on the 3DS.

i don't see why not, as long as you don't have any other plans for those points. it may be my least favorite 3D zelda, but it's still worth buying. just don't expect it to be just as good as OoT, you'll be disappointed (i know i was.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom