• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Should I Get Majoras Mask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
I don't see why not. It's the sequel to OoT and it's only $10 on VC. I say go for it. (Unless you are easily frightened by the Happy Mask Salesman)

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
It depends on how much you will work on it and if you are going to use a guide. Also if you can take frustration because that is all the game gives me when I play so yeah.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Certainly! I believe Majora's Mask to be one of the best Zelda games you can buy. If you like a difficult 3D Zelda game, MM provides that. However, if you don't like completing sidequests and a strong focus on NPCs, Majora's Mask just won't be the same. There's much fun to be had in completing Dungeons in MM, but I believe the meat of the game is really collecting masks, having fun with these masks and assisting NPCs to obtain upgrades.

What also really sets Majora's Mask apart from other Zelda games is its dark story. Never has the fate of several lives been in Link's hands. The three day time mechanic makes the game feel fast-paced, but the time limit can be severely slowed down by playing the reversed Song of Time. I do suggest using a guide when playing Majora's Mask the first time around due to the difficulty of the game.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I don't love MM I barely like it but I think it is a tough game if you don't know what is going on or how to play the game right then you will die and lose everytime. That is what happens to me everytime I play the game. I am going to play the game with the guide on Saturday when I get time then beat it if I can.

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
Wait, no is a possible answer to this question? How is that possible? Majora's Mask is one of the best games in the entire Zelda series and is worth WAY more than the 10 dollars that the Virtual Console makes you spend on it.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
Yeah I know I don't really like it because I don't understand it and I never live when I play it. I will beat the game though no matter what even if I have to use the guide. I am going to beat it over the summer no matter what happens.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
If you consider yourself a serious gamer and love a challenge, than Majora's Mask is a MUST own.

You should get it for a number of reasons.

-MM is no doubt the most challenging 3D Zelda, which is a good thing.
-In my opinion, Majora's Mask is no doubt the darkest Zelda. FILLED with death and creepy atmosphere. Some might say TP, but I strongly disagree.
-The music is amazing
-The gameplay is very unique, you can be 5 different forms of Link!
-The story is one of the most wacky, weird, and unique in video games. Seriously. Let me give you a quick plot summary and you'll see the creators were most likely REALLY high when they made this game. Link must awaken 4 giant guardians of Termina to help stop the moon from falling. Oh, and the moon has a giant evil face on it and when you go up there there's a grass field with half naked children playing tag. The falling moon is caused by a crazy evil being named Majora who possessed a skull kid in the form of a Mask, he also does crazy things like turn fiances into children, dance like a ballerina, and turn a girls father into a mummy. He's crazy!

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
Do it! Majora's Mask in an awesome game. It's really challenging and contains a lot of fun. It's dark, has many sidequests and the masks are fun to collect.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Majora's Mask... definitely get it. And might I suggest not using a guide. One of the most fun parts of making memories with Zelda is figuring things out yourself and in MM there is SO much to figure out. Like MC said, collecting the masks and the NPCs really enhance the enjoyment of the game. It is not the easiest of Zelda games, I'll tell you that, but I think the difficulty on it is just right. This game is appreciated by many a Zelda fan so if you don't experience it, you will truly be missing out.

You should get it for a number of reasons.

-MM is no doubt the most challenging 3D Zelda, which is a good thing.
-In my opinion, Majora's Mask is no doubt the darkest Zelda. FILLED with death and creepy atmosphere. Some might say TP, but I strongly disagree.
-The music is amazing
-The gameplay is very unique, you can be 5 different forms of Link!
-The story is one of the most wacky, weird, and unique in video games. Seriously. Let me give you a quick plot summary and you'll see the creators were most likely REALLY high when they made this game. Link must awaken 4 giant guardians of Termina to help stop the moon from falling. Oh, and the moon has a giant evil face on it and when you go up there there's a grass field with half naked children playing tag. The falling moon is caused by a crazy evil being named Majora who possessed a skull kid in the form of a Mask, he also does crazy things like turn fiances into children, dance like a ballerina, and turn a girls father into a mummy. He's crazy!

Dude, what in the Wig? The guy says he's never played the game so you spoil parts of it for him? Not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom