• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should I Feel Awkward

I need the Zelda Community peoples Help Please.
The other day I was watching tv and babysitting my little Brother he is 11 now and he asked me what puberty was cause some kids were talking about it at school. I was shocked cause he asked me and not my parents so what do yall Think I should tell him cause he has asked a few more times since then and my parents are gone for the next week or so on business stuff. HELP PLEASE LOL

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Most students nowadays learn about puberty in school sometime, so I would just tell him that he will learn about it in school sometime, and not to worry about it until then. And it is a good sign that he wants to ask you, as it shows that he trusts you a lot. But if you don't feel comfortable answering, then tell him the former.

Aha that makes since and I felt awkward then but now that you mention it I'm glad he asked me and trust me. His other brothers would have laughed at him. So yeah I guess that I will tell him that unless he freaks out like usual and demands a straight forward answer.

Aha that makes since and I felt awkward then but now that you mention it I'm glad he asked me and trust me. His other brothers would have laughed at him. So yeah I guess that I will tell him that unless he freaks out like usual and demands a straight forward answer.

I think its sweet he asked you.
He obviously sees that he can trust you and will not laugh at him.
You could just tell him its when a persons body goes through many changes like getting hair in different places.

KickingGeese

I blame Dinkleberg.
Tell him that it's a stage in life when certain areas of your body changes to introduce you to man hood xD Lol just joking, tell him it's just a stage in life that he will enter when his body is ready. It's nothing to be worried about. I think it's really nice and cute that he asked you!

Well thanks all for the advice...one of the questions he asked were about the hair so I guess I will find away to explain it.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
I recommend telling him it's when his body starts turning into and looking like a mans body. Thats just a general idea, you can probably add your own details to it so he thinks that is all there is to it until he learns more in school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom