• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Should I Do a 3 Heart Challenge?

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
I was wondering if I should do a 3 Heart Challenge in Ocarina of Time 3d I beat the regular quest and I am up to the shadow temple and I want to do a 3 Heart Challenge for some reason D:
I want some thing to take up my time until Kid Icarus and Skyward Sword and until I buy Kirby Dream Land and Go series Shrine warriors so should I do a 3.H.C?
Here are the reasons I die in Zelda games in general.
1. The evil trains in spirit tracks.
2. Not knowing how to defeat a boss.
3. Getting cocky
4. Enemies that freeze or burn.
5. PUzzles
Thats about it I am not bad in zelda games but I am not a pro. Thats it
Tell me your 3ds friend code mine is in my signature!!! :wave:

Big Octo

=^)
You should. Also,as a recommendation, you may want to try the original Ocarina of Time on the N64 some day, just to know that you've played both versiond in your life. :yes: ;)

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
I am not that old I grew up with the gba ds 3ds and the Game cube and the wii and the ps2

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I would not doing a 3-Heart Run until you've memorized the main quest of the game.

Meaning you can beat all dungeons without having to look at a walkthrough.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
3 heart challages arent THAT hard..or maybe ive just played through oot too many times

It's the same with me. Anyway, I think you SHOULD do one. I did a three heart run in Master Quest 3D and beat it, and I only died about..... four times! And that's coming from someone who rarely uses a shield. ;) These challenges are definately great ways to test your skills and spice things up a bit.

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
Hmm yeah I guess I will I mean Ocarina was challenging already so.....

I did a 3-heart-challenge and didn't die once, so I'm not the best person to ask since I've been playing the series as long as I can remember. If you don't get frustrated easily and like a challenge, I say go for it. However, since you are relatively new to the series, you may want to try one on an easier game like PH or MC just to see how it works. Another suggestion would be to first play through it without grabbing any pieces of heart, only the containers at the end of levels. That would ease you into it. I would go for it, but it all depends on how much frustration you can take.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If you're going to do a 3 heart challenge in OoT, I recommend you abuse Deku Nuts. They aren't necessary at all, but stunning your enemies is always a plus : D

Deity

Once you get a feel for the game, I think its a great thing to do. Especially if playing through the game normally gets too easy. Its nice to have a challenge. Trying to play the game with only three hearts also causes you to put more technique into the game, which makes you a better Zelda player and is pretty fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom