• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should I Buy the 3ds

Status
Not open for further replies.

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
I have $120.38 saved up. Should I buy the 3ds black friday deal for gamestop?(I'm willing to trade in my Dsi to lessen the cost)

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
If I were you I would wait until the Legend of Zelda 25th anniversary special edition 3DS comes out. It comes with the limited edition 3DS plus Ocarina of Time 3D. Also, get it from Gamestop. I hope this helped, ciao!

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
If I were you I would wait until the Legend of Zelda 25th anniversary special edition 3DS comes out. It comes with the limited edition 3DS plus Ocarina of Time 3D. Also, get it from Gamestop. I hope this helped, ciao!
Thanks! I'll wait for it, and what is the limited edition? Have some zelda art on it or something?

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I say the 3DS is well worth it, but until they come out with more games, you might just want to wait. There's only 3 games out for it right now I care about, but I got the 3DS just for the sole purpose of OoT. But I also knew there would going to be other games coming out as well.

Yes, yes, yes and yes. The 3DS it's the best handheld out. Don't make the mistake and buy a PS Vita. Clonny ,upps sorry, Sony handheld consoles always look cool but then they suck.

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
If you're very patient, it might be worth holding out for the inevitable 3DSi/3DSLite or whatever they'll call it. Otherwise, if you just want to play great games, there's a lot of them out now, so I think it's defintely worth it at this point.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
If you're very patient, it might be worth holding out for the inevitable 3DSi/3DSLite or whatever they'll call it. Otherwise, if you just want to play great games, there's a lot of them out now, so I think it's defintely worth it at this point.

Dude.....the 3DS isn't gonna be made into one of those anytime soon if at all.

I myself have one and can say that it's definitely worth the money.

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
There's some hints. First off, a lot of third party games have been using this:

3ds_stick01.jpg

It's an addon for a second thumbstick. The current 3DS also has problems with battery life and some other things. If they released like 4 versions of the DS, I'm thinking the 3DS won't be much different.

I'd say now with it being a quarter into 2012 its worth getting. A lot of good games have been released and there are going to be quite a few good more throughout 2012. Although i do feel that Nintendo jumped the gun a bit and should of waited until They had a better launch and made the layout of the system better instead of slowly releasing updates throughout 2011,

Fig

The Altruist
I recommend that you buy a 3DS within this quarter of the year. I guarantee you that you will have a great time with your 3DS. With all of the new games coming out for the 3DS, the fun you will have will never end, unless you don't play your 3DS for awhile, which I hope you never forget about your 3DS.

I personally haven't purchased a 3DS yet. Still waiting for a few more games that appeal to me. I'll probably end up waiting for the Zelda game on that system to be made like I always seem to do with Nintendo consoles (no OoT 3DS doesn't count)

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
"OOT 3D", "Mario Kart 7" "Super Mario 3D Land", "Kid Icarus - Uprising", the upcoming "Paper Mario", "Kingdom Hearts 3D", "New Super Mario Bros 2", "Zelda", and, if we're lucky, "Project Moonfall"

I see no reason why not to get a 3DS!

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Don't forget Luigi's Mansion 2!

CCG <3 Zelda's right, though. Already, there are a number of top-notch experiences to be found on the 3DS, with plenty more on the way. So, yes. Buying a 3DS would make you a better human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom