• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages Should I Buy Oracle of Ages or Oracle of Seasons

Oracle of Ages or Oracle of Seasons?

• Oracle of Ages

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oracle of Seasons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm torn whether I should buy Oracle of Ages or Oracle of Seasons. I'm leaning towards Ages, because of the time aspect and the bosses are more original. However, Oracle of Seasons has the Dark Dragon boss. I only have enough money for one of them.

Which one should I buy?

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
both games are a lot of fun, i'm playing through them now, i'm focusing more on ages at the moment. i'd start with ages, but definitely save up and get seasons while its still at a local game store, it took me a while to find both of them.

both games are a lot of fun, i'm playing through them now, i'm focusing more on ages at the moment. i'd start with ages, but definitely save up and get seasons while its still at a local game store, it took me a while to find both of them.

I forgot to mention that I'm getting one on the 3DS eShop.

I'll go with Oracle of Seasons. Ages had the same concept as Ocarina, both had time traveling. Seasons felt more unique where you, well, had the ability to control the seasons. I'd recommend you get both of them once you have enough money for the other. They're both solid games.

Last edited:

Salem

SICK
Seasons focuses more on action while Ages focus on puzzles, pick based on whatever aspect you like best.

If you like the classic Zelda games, Seasons is a good choice. Holodrum is based off the original LoZ map, with more depth obviously. Some of the dungeons and many of the enemies and bosses are reminiscent of the old Zelda games. It's a nostalgia blast if you grew up with those.

Ages has a bit more story, a great time travel mechanic and tougher puzzles. I really liked how Ages did it's time travel and it's cool to see how your actions in the distant past affect people in the modern time. Both games are gems though, can't go wrong with either.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I'd say seasons. Seasons is very unique in its controlling of the seasons "gimmick", and has a solid array of items (very creative items too).

The reason I'd say seasons over ages is because ages is very challenging. I recall getting off of the game with a headache multiple times. Both are challenging but OoA takes it to a higher level. Plus I like Din better than Nayru

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom