• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should Dark Link Be a Boss in a New Zelda Game?

Yes. Shadow Link as well. Some sort of plot where he is your brother or friend, but he turns dark and you have to kill him (like Bond and Trevelyan).

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Actually, I would really like it if Dark Link was a recurring villain in a Zelda game. Something that Link has to constantly fight internally and physically throughout his adventure, that splits from him once and for all whenever he acquires the Triforce or the Master Sword. Sure, he could be a boss fight, but I don't know about a main villain.

I would have to agree. Dark link would be an alsome villian. Even as the main one. Gives that inner struggle that is needed for a great game. Dark link could even be an old friend that he grew up with and trained with that got made at him because zelda fell in love with him.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
YES it would be amazing if he was the main villain but even if he is just a boss it would still be pretty awesome.

O

OOT Link

Well should dark link be in the next zelda game? i think so :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Dark Link should most definitely make an appearance in the next Zelda game...no, the next Zelda games. Both Wii U and 3DS, in my opinion. We haven't seen the little bugger in a "big" release since Twilight Princess, and even then, he was restricted to a (scary but awesome) cutscene, we didn't actually FIGHT him. Again, the cutscene was scary yet awesome, but his absence wasn't justified in that game.

His absence in Skyward Sword wasn't justified in my opinion - rather than the second Ghirahim battle I'm sure a Dark Link fight would've sufficed; Ghirahim II is far too similar to Ghirahim I for me to really distinguish between the two. Sometime within SS I'm sure Dark Link, Shadow Link, Evil Link whatever you want to call him could've made a grand reappearance that 1-UPs the Ocarina of Time appearance.

The next game, I want to see this Dark Link come in full blast. Whether it is that awesome 1 on 1 sword duel, or be it that he takes to fighting us with a massive bunch of clones (Let us see Link struggle with his inner darkness, eh?), just make him FIGHT us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom