• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should console manufacturers ban very bad games from releasing on their condsoles?

I don't mean the games that try to be good but suck like some of the sonic games. I mean stuff like meme run. Gamrs designed intentionally to be terrible and take the piss out of something.

In your opinion should these games be allowed on the consoles or should they be told, you have to try and make a serious game?
Also if the makers of such crass games argue that their game is serious who would make the ultimate decision on it?

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Please don't yell at me but what would define a bad game?? What sucks for some people is fine for others so how would could you make it work?? I'm not poking just genuinely curious

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
No, that's ridiculous, arbitrary, and unenforceable.

Case in point (in terms of unlicensed garbage being impossible to keep off of systems):

latest
Foto+Peter+Pan.jpg
latest

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
You'd have to ban 90% of what's currently on PS4 and X1 and PC lmfaooo

These kiddies don't even make games anymore, just RNG Skinner boxes and "interactive experiences". Call it edgy, but **** Sony and M$ and PC.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Bad games need to exist to show what the **** a bad game is and what not to do. Also bad games are actually pretty funny to play.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Absolutely not.

If a console manufacturer wants to put a "Seal of Approval" on a game to show that they are backing it in terms of perceived quality, I'm okay with that, but nothing should be banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom