• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Should a Past Character Return?

I'd love if Midna were incorporated into future games. It would be interesting juxtapose the dark realm and Hyrule, essentially doubling the Legend's world as we know it.

I would also love to see Mikau again. I hope the next title includes Zoras, but I digress.

Wolferz

Do a Barrel Roll
Crazy thought, but I think it would be awesome if we see the new Link find Navi after she left in OoT and give her a bigger backstory. Just a thought. Another amazing thing would be if Linebeck would make an appearance. Not a big role or anything but a side quest thing.

N

Namurashi

I'd love to see Darunia again, or the Oracles. Would love to see them 3D rendered.

H

hyourinmaru

majora or the happy mask salesman. majora cause he/she is freaking awesome and deserves more then one game. plus majora is a demon with the power greater then that of a diety but a bit less powerful then a god/goddess. if ganondorf can return time and time again then majora can definitely make a return. angry demons don't just stay down. happy mask salesman because i've always felt that he knew waaaaaay to much, i mean c'mon he even knows that "you've met with a terrible fate". personally i think he himself created the events that transpired in majoras mask or set the events in motion in the least. cause, like i said he knows to much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom