• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Should a Past Character Return?

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
As long as it's the same character but not the same individual within the diegesis, sure. There's plenty of precedent for that, one of the most prominent being Tingle, who I hope will appear. The series has produced many very strong and unique characters that haven't been too intimately tied to any one game's main storyline to seem out of place in other appearances. Characters like Salvatore, Beedle, the mailman, the bombers, and the rabbitland rescue guy all deserve at least cameo appearances in future games, and many of them already have.

Deeds

no text
There's so many character's I'd wish to return, it's just how they would return. Saria, Midna and the Happy Mask Salesman from MM would be my wishes to return. I'm not joking, hahah.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Midna! Also, Happy Mask Salesman. I'd like to see what he would look like in a modern title. Probably something like this:

tumblr_maz5tt8BPI1qcjsye.png

Also, did I mention Midna?

P

Pipit.Pipit

Though it is highly unlikely, i would Love to see Ghirahim again. As far as villians go, he was my favorite. He was very theatrical and had a beautifully done character design. I love his bloodlust and creepy yet cool personality. Everybody loves a good Bad guy. Ghirahim is the best bad guy there is... if that makes sense...

I wouldn't mind seeing Maran again after all she was just part of a dream that some how presumably out of sheer will or desire survived the fading of the dream world from which she was born and because of this she in theory could be in any time line that takes place after links awakening, also I wouldn't mind seeing princes Ruto or at least a decedent of her in the next game.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I don't really care who returns. I'd like to see every character again. If I can't choose every character, I'd like to see Ghirahim again..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom