• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shortest Zelda?

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i actually did SS a couple of hours quicker than TP but i there seemed more exploration in TP which built up the time

Any and all Zelda games should be longer. I wish it was as long as was promised, 50-100 hrs, but for me, I didn't reach 50 until halfway through my hero's quest. and the hero's quest I liked to sit and stargaze too....So yeah, but then if it were longer, Nintendo may have just added more dungeons, and THAT I would not like. Dungeons are fine and all, but I prefer running around, and exploring the world.

I felt that SS was particularly short.. I personally wanted the game, much like other Zelda games to be longer. Because I get so into the game and I always get so sad when I beat the game. It would of been nicer with a bit more action and such as well.

I wish there were after you beat heroes quest, a bonus region pulley for exploration like a bonus quest, of where Demise would have lived. Sorta like that one ship with the power cores in metroid Prime 3:Corruption.

MW7

I felt that there was plenty of content, but the thing I would have done differently is I would have made more of the game's content optional. IMO the Song of the Hero quest kind of drags on especially on repeat playthroughs. I would have enjoyed the game more if that part of the game was optional with cool rewards like the boss rush and maybe a defense upgrade and stamina upgrade for the other two quests. I just really wanted to get on to the final dungeon.

SS was perfect in length, though i think the amount of side quest was exagurated a bit, though there still were quite a few.

Personally, I thought SS had the perfect amount of content to offer. Assuming you did everything it had to offer and not just blow through the story mode. I racked up quite a few hours upon completion of this game in the end.

Uh... Really? You thought it was short? That game was packed! Even when the final dungeon was done you still had a ton of stuff to do! If it was any longer I would dare say it's too long.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Nah, I thought it was the perfect length. Not too long, but not too short. It's hard to find a happy-medium, but I think they did a good job with this game.

I thought it was a good length, but they could have added an extra region to make it a little bit longer (Snow or Water)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom