• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shortest Zelda?

I

iwanttriforce98

i thought it was long but i wanted it longer my fav part was when at the end SPOILER ALERT when u r tring to get to ghirahim and a bunch of moblims are coming at you that was amazingly fun

The first time I played through the game it took me about 75 hours. There was even one session that I played for 12 hours straight. I thought the length was pretty good and not much could have been done to make it more enjoyable. Shorter would have made me sad, but I could always do longer for a Zelda game.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
Perfect length, maybe just a tiny bit longer. I didn't ever feel like it was dragging on, but I do feel like it could have gone on almost forever and I would have loved all of it.

i think it was fine the way it was because if you had to go and get another flame it would just be hell. at least for me.

I think the length is perfect. Lol I'm busy so I don't have much time to play, but I've only gotten the first sacred flame after a couple weeks of play. So plenty of content to keep me entertained.

Plus, there's Hero Mode I haven't gotten through yet :)

I was disappointed on the length, it was shorter than was promised. But then again, I would have been more upset if they just filled that space up with more dungeons. Dungeons are cool and all, but not when they're excessive

it took me less than 18hours to get to the end with all of the sidequests complete aside from getting the last gratitude crystal for finding Beedle's bug in the hunting mini game because i suck at it... Though as in how it felt... even though the Song of the hero part felt like a filler section the game as a whole felt quite short. I'm not sure it if felt that way because there were only three different places and skyloft to go to or if the story was so immediate that it gave me the sense that it was rushing forward. Even Ocarina of Time felt longer and i think Twilight Princess was definitely longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom