• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shopping Online or in Physical Stores?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Which do you prefer, shopping online or at stores?

With the surgence of a credit card, I honestly love doing both, but spend more time online than I do going to a store. After all, why spend money on gas when I can pay for the base product? ;)

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
physical stores, i dont like waiting for things to come through the post, nor do i like it when they arrive damaged and and i have to wait longer for a new one.

I totally agree! Physical stores by a long shot. If I want something, I want it now and not in 2-3 business days!

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Honestly going to have to go with physical stores. I want to see and hold the product I intend to purchase, and try it on if it's clothing. But I prefer the idea of online shopping.

I prefer shopping in person. Especially when wigs/clothing is involved. But I know some things you just have to buy overseas. That's why I save a ******** of money every year until anime Boston.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I pretty much do both. I love to shop online mostly than in person. They're some things that the store might not have. Plus it saves time for me..

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
If it involves with buying clothes and food, I'll choose physical stores.

I usually use onlines stores to get video games that hardly show up in stores.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
I actually prefer to shop in stores. When you can actually touch something, let's say a DVD, that's what makes you decide if you want to buy it or not. Being able to hold it and read the back, look at it from every angle is better that looking at a 2D picture on Amazon or ebay. Also, you get it right away, instead of having to wait a week or two.

I will on occasion buy something online. When I do that it;s usually because the item is not in stores anymore (like the original Goosebumps prints and video games, and rare Star Wars merchandise.)

But still, shopping is an actual store is awesome.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I honestly love to do both. I think it's fun to browse a real store, get excited about what I can find and just see the items for real, get the satisfaction of getting what you're buying right away. Other times I prefer going online, search through everything the store has, compare prices between the different stores, see if I can manage to keep my purchase under a set amount (because once it goes over that amount I have to pay customs, which can end up making a purchase as much as twice as costly). I often end up saving a lot of money doing this.

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
I prefer online. Even though I can't really see or hold the product, it is generally easier on my wallet. Though I do like going into a store and buying things in person from time to time. If I do buy in person though, Its usually at a liquidation sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom