• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shop Suggestions

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Yo, we got this nice vB shop, and that's nice, but I kinda think it should be updated. Like, have another shop to include other Zeruda no Densetsu items or whatever. Hylian Shield. All we got are masks. Who cares about big dumb masks.

Fig

The Altruist
I agree that the vbShop needs to be updated as to me at least it seems rather dull. That said, I do believe it would be wise to have someone else to be the Shop Manager of the forum. I have nothing against K4KING, but he's been inactive for quite sometime now. Whether he is busy with real life or not, he is really the only one who is charge of the shop. I'm not so sure, but I've heard that many people have requested new items into the shop only for them to be ignored or disregarded. I understand that not all items can be easily accepted, but some of the prices of items are just too much (i.e. you need 44,444 gold just to buy a shiny Regigigas) and uncalled for since not many people have the time to make posts and earn 5 gold per post (that counts towards post count). Perhaps a Community Coordinator would be better fitted to fit the role since the vbShop is quite a frequently visited aspect of the forum to several people.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
For vBShop:
-Zelda Weapons (i.e. Master Sword, Hookshot, Clawshot, Fire Rod, etc)
-Zelda Companions? (Navi, Tatl & Tael, Midna, etc)
-Zelda Items (Lon Lon Milk, Heart Containers, Faeries, etc)
-Pokémon Berries; after a certain amount of time the berries will multiply and can be sold back for profit
-Pokémon Ribbons
-Pokéballs
-Pokédex
-Miscellaneous items (Death's Mask, Sonic Screwdriver, andwhatevery'knowetc)

Gift Shop:
-Dog Medal (so LG can stop barking at everyone... GEDDIT??!?!? DOG??? BARKING??!?!?! i should be banned)

Fig brings up a good point about K4King being inactive as the Shop Manager. Do you guys have anyone else in mind who might fit the position were he to be demoted?

edit: I've demoted K4King as Shop Manager and promoted Terminus and mandym287 in his place.

Last edited:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Once I get the necessary permissions to add or edit gifts, I will be adding a Dog medal:
ffdca39a18.png

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I have an idea not pertaining to the items themselves, but to the actual shop. Can we have it themed after the Skyward Sword market or whatever? No? Okay.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Maybe bring down some of the prices for the medals in the Gift Shop, I truly don't know why the prices are so all over the place. I think a 300 gold max with a 150 gold min (which it already has) would be good and balanced.

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Do we really need three kitties in the gift shop? Especially with only one puppy medal, we should eliminate 2 of the kitty ones, but keep the black one because it's the cutest. It also makes the gift shop seem kind of cramped to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom