• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shop of Sol

Solsetur

*shot*
Shop of Sol

Hey all! I have a similarly titled thread over at the Zelda Universe forums, and since I haven't been getting much activity there and want to make stuff for people I'm going to be making stuff for you guys too ^^ I'm probably not as talented, as fast, or experienced as other graphics designers on this website, but I do try! So if you want anything please say so :3

Anyways, to start I guess I should give you some previews of my work. I mainly work with sigs, but am open to other things as well. Either way, here ya go:

ganta.png

pit3.png

naotoj.png

kanji.png

2myp2lc.png

altina.png

ritaj.png

These aren't all my works, simply the ones I like best. Anyways, without further ado, here's the request form! It doesn't need to be filled out, but will make things easier on me.

Type: Signature or avatar?
Size: How big/small do you want it to be? I will make everything to whatever size you want, so be mindful of ZU's current signature/avatar restrictions. You don't want to go over! Alternatively, you can leave this blank and I can do standard size/whatever I feel is right for the sig.
Images/Renders: Renders are preferred, but if needed I can render them myself. It's also preferred that you post the link, rather than the actual image. This thread will be image-heavy enough without having all the extra stuff in it.
Text: Words?
Colors: MOST. IMPORTANT. THING. If I don't know the colors you want, it will most likely be wrong. :3
Effects: What kinds of things do you want me to do to it?
Border: I usually use a 3-pixel width double border (as in, first pixel is border, second is sig, 3rd is border - example in my sig). If you'd like something different, or no border, be sure to tell me.

Happy requesting! ^^

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Type: Signature

Size: 400 x 200

Renders:

Madara Uchiha- http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE...edo_tensei__by_uchihaclanancestor-d608psh.png

Sharingan- http://i35.tinypic.com/2wrhlck.png

Text: Lord Vain, the Digital God.

Colors: Purple and Blue

Effects: Not sure really, maybe have the sharingan decorate the background and then just let your mind create the overall design, do whatever seems appropriate and also maybe change the colour of the sharing to have them blend in better.

Border: 3-pixel width double border I suppose, don't have much knowledge in this area.

Solsetur

*shot*
Working on yours now Lord Vain. I should have it up in an hour or two.

DarkLink, I'll have yours up before the end of the night. Dunno when though.

Lord Vain:
lordvain.png

I can make edits if needed

Here's a second version:

lordvain.png

Last edited:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Those are pretty awesome! Keep up the good work. I'll be sue to request something from you when I need a change of pace.

Solsetur

*shot*
I started on your request, and then figured out I had schoolwork that needed doing! Sorry for not lettin ya know, haha.

Anyways, ill try to get it done tonight. I was having trouble with the renders, so it may be tomorrow.

Solsetur

*shot*
I had a wrestling banquet earlier and wasn't available for much of the night, but I did get a chance to work on it a bit today. I have most of it finished.

I have to get to bed though, cause my parents are being stupid. I'll try to finish it in the morning, and if not then expect it around 6-7 PM CDT

Solsetur

*shot*
...This is kinda embarassing to say, but, my laptop just broke. I have no idea how, it won't turn on or charge or anything. It's stupid.

So now I'm stuck using my sisters laptop until I can afford to buy another one, which shouldn't be until next week or the week after. So I don't have the program to make my signatures anymore =/

If you want to wait another week or two for it, that's fine and I will get to it whenever I buy a laptop/convince my sister to let me download. If you want it sooner, then I'd recommend going to another sig maker. I'm sorry 3:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom