• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shoes

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Lets talk about shoes. What styles of shoes do you like to wear regularly and what colours do you think are best.
Are you of the mindset that you only need one or two pairs or do you not feel complete without 50 pairs? How many pairs are good?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Lacoste shoes and only Lacoste shoes.

Reactions: Dio

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
I wear boots. Usually magnum because they last longest. They usually look scruffy as **** too because I use them until they fall apart.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I have an entire wardrobe dedicated to my shoes. I tend to see a nice pair and just have to have them; I'm conforming to all sorts of gender stereotypes right now.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I went through a period when I was like 16-18 where I spent any money I had on shoes, including most of my paychecks. It's pretty ridiculous looking back because they take up so much space and I did waste so much money, which in hindsight, could have been spent on better purchases.

Style wise I like Air Max 90s, Air Max 1s, New Balance 530s, Nike Blazers, Nike Safari, Air Max 95s, Asics Gel Lytes. These are my favourite at the moment.

octorok74

TETTAC
I have three pairs of shoes. A pair of steel toe shoes from when I worked in a warehouse and they were required, a pair of nice black dress shoes for formal events and then a pair of sneakers for everything else. I wear whatever shoe is comfortable and that shoe will last until it is falling apart badly. So far it's been about 5 years and these shoes are still in top condition so no need to get new ones. No need in wasting money on something I don't need.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I have five pairs of shoes. Work shoes, boots, casual, lazy slip ons, and sandals. I don't need more shoes than that.

I usually pick black shoes because they go with everything, and typically don't have certain brand I choose. My casual shoes are almost always a pair of Converse, and sometimes I get those in a flashy color. My current casual shoes are teal.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I generally only wear Workboots the type with steel toecaps ^^ love them cuz they last ages, and you know if someone picks a fight you have a ready to hand weapon.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
1) They have to be comfortable (if they have heels, I ain't buying them)
2) They have to look decent enough (preferably black, but I can do other dark colours as well)
3) I have to have worn out the current pair of that type that I have or be close to it - or it has to be one of those rare occasions where I just *have* to have a specific pair of shoes (has happened a total of twice in my life)

bunny

birb overlord
I probably have at least 20 pairs of shoes. Several different colors of converse, other types of sneakers, TOMS... Combat boots, wedge booties, your general knee-high boots, your general ankle-high boots, work boots, gladiator sandals, high-heel sandals, flat sandals, sandals with brown, sandals with gold and brown... I actually don't have a pair of black sandals yet, but I plan on getting some over the summer. I only have one pair of flip-flops because most of them leave unholy blisters after awhile. In short, I have a butt load of shoes and I fit the teenage girl stereotype perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom