• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shoes

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I only own three pairs of shoes.
> One black pair of suit shoes
> One black pair of boots (for snow or hiking)
> One blue pair of vans

I generally like to have as few pairs as possible and keep them as long as I can before getting any new ones.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I've been known to just have a pair of tennis shoes and wear them until friends start commenting on how bad they look.

Currently I have 5 pairs.
I have my new balance tennis shoes that I wear fairly frequently.

Some nice looking brown shoes that I wear to church

Some grey canvas shoes that are pretty comfortable to walk in

A pair of work boots that I got for when it rains (soggy socks are the worst) or is muddy

And a pair of bowling shoes that I've had for years now.

Sneakers on kickback days (Chucks or Nike).
Depending on how I feel other times I alternate between rugged type hiking boots and Dr. Marten shoes.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have quite a few pairs of shoes. I have a few pairs of black leather slip ons of various different makes. Also have some black slip on trainers for the gym and some gold toecapped black velvet shoes for wearing inside the house (also slip ons. I don't do laces as you probably guessed already)

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Oh no disrespect to the attire in question, but I couldn't care less about shoes. I take whatever I take and wear it until it breaks. I've had shoes that has lasted 3 years in my life. The shoes I have now I bought last winter but I think they're not very good, since they're already starting to crack. Then who knows I might already have to get new ones, and then I just get whatever I can find :)

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I've never understood the need for tons of shoes. I only have a few pairs, and usually don't buy more until a pair wears out.

I have two pairs of Nike tennis shoes, one pair is black, the other is white. I have a pair of New Balance sneakers, a pair of leather boots, and a pair of sandels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom