• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shoes

D

Deleted member 14134

Oh God where do I begin?

Sneakers
Dress Shoes
Steel Toed Boots
Runners exclusive for gym
High Heels
Loafers
Flip Flops
Sandals
Slippers
Moccasins
Rubber Boots
Cowboy Boots
Snow Shoes
Horse Shoes
Velcro Shoes that light up everytime I take a step
Combat Boots
Kleets

I think that about covers it

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Only Converse!
I want every possible type of Converse that there is. xD But as of now, I only have 4 pairs of Converse. One pair is just plain black high tops, another is all-black high tops (even the rubber on the bottom is black), another is ordinary gray low tops.
But my favorite pair is my shiny, black, leather, high-top All Stars with a red lining inside. I feel like a king in those shoes.

ILU

i luv u
I'm pretty picky, but I wear a lot of different types. Almost everything I have is a heel or wedge. I don't like high wedges though, just small/medium ones.

I won't wear anything with those ugly flowers glued on or studs or rhinestones.... Tackyyyyy

I'm really loved these sneakers I got with a hidden wedge inside. Super cute, not at all obvious, and I pass for average height now XD

But I have a sick love for nude-colored pumps. Oh gawd <3

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Meant to post these awhile ago, but I just never got around to it.

IMG_20150419_125741.jpg

I guess Vans are probably my favorite style of shoes, but I'm also a fan of Converse, and I enjoy wearing tall boots.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I tend to wear boots- knee high or above the knee- or ballet flats. I do own several pairs of trainers however, most notably my Adidas runners which have seen me through a long period of time in relative comfort, though they're falling apart now. All of last summer I wore jelly shoes, the type that have a bit of a heel, absolutely everywhere. They're comfortable and convenient and look pretty cute with most outfits. I used to be way more into shoes than I am now, as now I stick to the one pair of ballet flats and the one pair of boots. For work I have to wear trekking shoes, they're ugly and uncomfortable.

I usually wear brown boots that go about three inches above my ankle. If I'm not wearing boots, then I'm probably wearing flip-flops.
I'm happy with the number of shoes I have.
I have five pairs of shoes, A pair of sneakers, a pair of inch-and-half heels, two pairs of boots, and a pair of flip-flops.

Bri b

Hylian warrior of Cybertron
Shoes as SO overrated, I don't typically wear them unless I absolutely have to

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I only have four pairs of shoes. Some red nike sneakers, work boots, black slip-ons and hush puppies (to go with a suit).

I've never quite understood the appeal of having heaps of shoes, I hardly notice anyway.

Ahah, did not expect to see such a discussion on the forum about Zelda:shrugs:. But I will answer:D. I do not have particular shoes style. I often change the type of shoes that I use. First shoes, and then sneakers, and then some slippers. Or something like that.:P

Ninja

Well well well
Non slip dress shoes for work.
I only have two or three pairs of shoes at a time. Currently:
- 2019 Air Max for training/running.
- Leather high tops from Skechers. Their memory foam is amazing.
- Reef flip flops because reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom