• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shiro's PokeCenter

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Well i have now completed my pokedex with all 719 poke collected so now i am willing to breed/raise/trade the pokemon other/need and or want. The only thing i will say is i will only do 12 pokemon at a time. If i get more requests than that then it will be done in groups. I ask that you complete what follows after this.

One note, You cannot ask for more than 12 in direct order you must allow someone else to request pokemon before you.

In the case of Legendary/Mythical pokemon, it is either my purogative to refuse point blank on that of if lucky i will do so, so long as you accept it will either be a cloned legend (in other words it's like the original but it's just been duplicated) or a traded one depends on my mood at that time.

This is here to aid people in filling the pokedex not for competive work at all. The only pokemon i MIGHT, MIGHT provide with full 6 IVs is a ditto and that WILL be Rarely, if at all. My view on that is do it yourself or it isn't worth the work.

Name:
In Game Name:
How many pokemon completed: 0/12 (i fill this bit in)
3DS Friend Code: 2122 - 6264 - 7441
No# (again i fill it in)
Poke#1:
Poke#2:
Poke#3:
Poke#4:
Poke#5:
Poke#6:
Poke#7:
Poke#8:
Poke#9:
Poke#10:
Poke#11:
Poke#12:

Name: Zack125
In Game Name: Amroth
Nintendo ID: Cingoth
3DS friend code: 2449-4729-0457
How many pokemon completed:
No#:
Poke#1: Spearow
Poke#2: Teddiursa
Poke#3: Meowth
Poke#4: Mankey
Poke#5: Growlithe
Poke#6: Abra
Poke#7: Tyrogue
Poke#8: Scyther
Poke#9: Magby
Poke#10:
Poke#11:
Poke#12: [/SPOILER

Last edited:
I think I will take you up on that. I'm currently trying to fill up my Pokemon X's Pokedex. I don't know if you are willing to do some trade evolutions as well.

Name: Zack125
In Game Name: Amroth
Nintendo ID: Cingoth
3DS friend code: 2449-4729-0457
How many pokemon completed:
No#:
Poke#1: Spearow
Poke#2: Teddiursa
Poke#3: Meowth
Poke#4: Mankey
Poke#5: Growlithe
Poke#6: Abra
Poke#7: Tyrogue
Poke#8: Scyther
Poke#9: Magby
Poke#10:
Poke#11:
Poke#12:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Hmm more than happy to Trade Evolutions ^^ i will even provide the items required for that type of thing. I can have these done by the 25th I will also point out if requested i will level the pokemon up to just before it's evolution and i will equip a Rare Candy to the pokemon to allow you to get both evolutions.

Also if that Tyrogue is to be evolved into a Hitmontop i'd say ask for one of those ^^ cuz they are generally fiddly to do

All 9 pokemon are complete

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom