• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shiny Pokemon

mqwolf

Wolfos
haha i was talking to my friend about my shinys the other day, he said hed never seen one, well that night he sends me a pic of this shiny hoothoot, turns out he was playing soulsilver and hadnt gotten any pokeballs yet and found his first shiny, which he couldnt catch XD

I caught a Shiny
Hoothoot from Dimond named Gabora
Ralts from Sapphire named Sapphire
Eevee from Platinum named Konata
Gastly from SoulSilver named Tigger

Jedizora

:right:
I finally got a shiny in a trade from Onilink89. Its a level 100 shiny Japanese Absol :D

T

Tetraisawesome

I have a shiney dusknoir that looks blue( I caught it when it was a red duskskull), a blue unkown(letter Y),and a gray rapidash(I caught it when it was a blue ponyta)

:D

Found my Shiny Mewtwo and beat my friend in the race! Only 1852 soft resets, hunting on Leaf Green and Heart Gold. I feel sorry for him because he's up to 9000, single hunting on Soul Silver and started a couple weeks before me. Here's some pics;

330z8kh.jpg

ieo0tv.jpg

Only downside is it's a Jolly nature... (+ Speed, - Sp. Attack) :/

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Congratulations on winning, I might just try get a shiny Ho-Oh, it looks awesome with the gold and silver wings.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Over my pokémon career I've gotten a lot of shinys. My first shiny was a Machoke, I found it on Stark Mountain ( the place with Heatran in it ), but I deleted that game by accident, then I got a shiny Fearow also found at Stark Mountain. Then there was Articuno, on route 202 ( where I caught it, it was a roaming pokémon ) All the rest of my shinys were bred, traded or events.

shaymin1

Derp.
Over my pokémon career I've gotten a lot of shinys. My first shiny was a Machoke, I found it on Stark Mountain ( the place with Heatran in it ), but I deleted that game by accident, then I got a shiny Fearow also found at Stark Mountain. Then there was Articuno, on route 202 ( where I caught it, it was a roaming pokémon ) All the rest of my shinys were bred, traded or events.

I don't know why so many people get shinies on Stark Mountain. Most of my friends have their only shinies from Stark Mountain. :P

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I have many.....some from trades off the GTS, most from playing my Pokémon games so much that the only way to make them fun again and give me a good enough reason to not restart was to beat them all over again with the "All Shiny Cheat" on for Action Replay -.- I love them all though, and I don’t care if people hate on me for using such a method :silent:

Patch

Party Pooper
Eh, I've cheated and got a bunch of shiny pokemon. (boo, me, I know.) Honestly they're not the most attractive things out there. :|

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Yeah, more or less my Pokémon are legit to the point where I caught them where you’re supposed to and they started out at the appropriate levels and everything…….I just either used the "All Shiny" or "Mark to make Shiny" cheats :bleh: A Level 50 Zekrom caught in N’s Castle…..yeah, I got that, and it’s shiny :) A Level 15 Victini caught at Liberty Garden….yeah, I got that, and it’s shiny :D You see where I’m going with this…..but seriously, why did they even make Zekrom, Reshiram a Victini all have shiny forms and then just lock them :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom