• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shield-Bash-Stun

Do you like the Shield-Bash-Stun?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hate to say it, but the majority of the game I didn't even have a shield equipped! Sometimes it really helpes though, such as the captain mini-boss and the spiders.

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
Yes I absolutely loved it. I really enjoy fighting enemies in SS. I wish there were more of them. Like sometimes you enter a room, it locks behind you, and then you fight one measly lizalfos. Lame! I want to fight like four at once!!

My nun-chuck was so sensitive that sometimes when I was running around, I would move my hand up to brush hair away from my eyes and Link would pull out his shield. During the bug-catching game near the end I actually had to un-equip my shield because whenever I went to catch a bug, I would trigger the nun-chuck sensors and it wasted precious time. While I really like the feeling that you were actually holding your shield out and that there was a specific motion for it, I do agree that I think while they focused a LOT on the sword during the production of the game that the shield was not quite at planned out.

Although it was still pretty cool, I had more qualms with it than the sword. But alas, not everything can be perfect... it was VERY close to being so, though! ^^

I loved the shield bash, especially in the final boss when you need to have perfetc timing to actually not to die i think that was one of the best parts, and if the shield bash didnt stun the enemies whats is it purpose, because if ut didn stune they could just make a twilight princess shield style

Lucky for me, I never encountered any problems with shield [bashing]. I practically went through the entire game without a shield. Now that I've read this thread, I'm glad the shield [bash] method is totally optional. Phew... :sweat:

TL123

TL And TZ
I really like Shield bash in Skyward Sword. It have safe my life many tilme i have use it.

Maffiline

nirorlei
I like it, but sometimes it makes it too easy to kill an enemy. I have trouble with the Golden Deku Babas since they can open their mouth both ways, and so I stun it to kill it. Shield bashing helped in the Boss Battle Rush game thing against the 1k old Arachnid, because it would deflect his head bash at the right time and NOT stun him, but at least it didn't kill me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom