• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sheik's Potential

Chiraku

Demon slayer
A couple things about Sheik.

First, I think, judging by the Japanese name, it's supposed to be 'Shay-eik', same for the Shay-eikah. Second, I just wanna say that I absolutely love the character, though I like the Manga depiction better. Zelda or not, I like the idea of a royal person, female or not, to be going out as a hooded... ninja... explorer...musician dude. But, the main point of this thread is talking about Sheik's potential. I am planning on a new version of Sheik to appear in my fanfic, (both, actually) and I already thought out how he could appear. But I'm not going to say it.

How could Sheik be used again? (S)he was planned to be used in TP, (perhaps as a Twilight form of Zelda?), but the idea was scrapped and the Model was used for Brawl. But then, there's the supposed extinction of the Sheikah, which renders someone like Sheik impossible to portray without removing the Sheikah side of it! But I love the character so much, I can't get the idea outta my head!

What do you guys think? Could Sheik possibly be re-used? Is anyone with me on the 'guy' thing?

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Sheik is not a person, sheik is just Zelda in disguise. Perhaps Zelda will go into disguise again but still I think she would use a different disguise not the same. If Nintendo did that it would be no surprise when she tells us that she is Zelda.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
well I like the idea that Axle gave a while back. That Shiek could've been a real figure from way back in the past of Hyrule's history and Zelda just took on his form. I have no doubt in my mind that they COULD use shiek again and I support that idea! So make the origin of Shiek if you want. You may have to reword your story but it could work altogether

ChuChuOfTime

Fish. Citizen of Foo
Maybe even if the shiekah are extinct, in other games there could be a new group of shiekah like people inspired by Zelda disguising herself as Shiek.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
Maybe Sheik could be playable in a future Zelda game, although not necessarily as Zelda in disguise.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
Thank you all for your positive comments!
well I like the idea that Axle gave a while back. That Shiek could've been a real figure from way back in the past of Hyrule's history and Zelda just took on his form. I have no doubt in my mind that they COULD use shiek again and I support that idea! So make the origin of Shiek if you want. You may have to reword your story but it could work altogether
Yeah, I remember that! I especially like his story on how he figured out who shiek was!

Maybe even if the shiekah are extinct, in other games there could be a new group of shiekah like people inspired by Zelda disguising herself as Shiek.
Possibilities, Possibilities, I love where this is going!
Maybe Sheik could be playable in a future Zelda game, although not necessarily as Zelda in disguise.

Playable! Now that sounds interesting!
Thank you all again, and if anyone else has anything to say, feel free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom