• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sheikah's Curse (futuristic, playable Zelda, Lorule traveling)

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
For today's update, I think it's time to post some music! This is a tune that I made a while ago that's gonna be the overworld theme for the Sheikah metropolis.

I also want to share when the game was showcased! I posted it to Easy Allies' community showcase video. It was live streamed in front of 450 viewers. Felt very nervous and so but there was a bit of cool reactions from chat! So that feels cool too.

You can watch it here if you like. It's at 3:01:30 something.

@Kerest that's kinda the thing. I can't see the difference between the ears and the face. can't copy the color either because they're different shaders :( :( So skin is just way hard for me.

@Castle wasn't planning for that, but for your sake, I'll put her together ;) :D

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
@Kerest that's kinda the thing. I can't see the difference between the ears and the face. can't copy the color either because they're different shaders :(:( So skin is just way hard for me.

Can you get the hex code for the color on the cheeks? Despite being different shaders, the hex codes should be shared.

I understand completely on that. I'm photosensitive, and one of the was this has impacted my life I noticed is that I can't as easily tell the difference between shades of the same color unless they are obviously different. Many of the various shades of white or yellow look exactly the same to me. On the other hand, I handle darker colors far better than many people. Thanks to an ex of mine, I had to learn how to use hex numbers.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
DID MY FIRST GAMEPLAY GIF.

It's not too good since OBS sucks I had to film with cell camera. But hey, it's the gang shakin' it ^^

this time I'm using imported animation but for the next time, I'm gonna dust off my own mocap equipment for some sick movez.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Hey everyone! Big news today. I finally posted the trailer for the project. It's more or less a slideshow of existing pictures with a techno remix of the Zelda theme playing. I finally pulled myself together to post this. This is to show off the project a bit more, and I think after this it's more gameplay that's on the menu for 'y'all!

Feel free to show your friends :)

Last edited:

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Alright now we have the first unplayable build of the metropolis! It still has lots of optimization left so the frame rate as of now is awful. But the city is finally starting to look like I envisioned it in my head and I made quite a large area where one can walk around.

(special shoutout to the escalator!)

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Hello people. It's been a while so I want to give an update. Unfortunately I've had to put this project on hold over the summer, and probably will have to continue doing so in a near future. Rest assured that I will be done with a playable build at least by the end of the year!

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Hello people. It's been a while so I want to give an update. Unfortunately I've had to put this project on hold over the summer, and probably will have to continue doing so in a near future. Rest assured that I will be done with a playable build at least by the end of the year!
Im sure tje wait will be worth it .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom