• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sheikah Very Important?

W

wildturkey

I definatly think that the sheikah will play a huge rol in this one. Just look at ocarina of time there is tons of history the people talk about shikah. the history is problably in this game. give me your thoughts on the sheikahs role in this game.

David

But you called me here...
Well, first off, I hope the Sheikah are in this game. But seeing as how there aren't that many in the series, I don't think they are necessary.

Last edited:

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Mmm, I don't think they will have a big or maybe no role in this game. It doesn't seem likely. The Sheikah's only big role ever as we know it was in Ocarina of Time, slightly though. They were made for that game. We've seen some cameo appereances here and there. I don't think so, that the Sheikah will have a role.

W

wildturkey

sheika wasnt created4 just oot, but the whole sereis. and how many sheika did u c n oot? 1? and the game talks about the prosperous history of the shiek' and this gamme is b4 oot so it might b n this game.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I like to see TP as a buildup of what's to come in SS. Throughout TP there were very subtle hints about the Sheikah (and some larger ones), so I think this reveals that Nintendo is planning to expand on their story.

Yeah, i know. i just thought this was the time to mention my want for her/him/it.

i guess they could put sheik in as a cameo and not actually zelda from ocarina but it would totally kill a part of sheik's coolness for me. sorry lol i actually wouldnt want to see another appearence. kinda just something so sacred it shouldnt be touched =)

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Ya, it's possible that they give an explanation to what happened to all the shiekah. But on the other hand, it isn't so important to bring them back, as there is only 1 in the whole series.

i think that seeing as this game is a prequel to OoT and Oot talks a lot about the shiekah being common before the start of the game it is likely that they will appear. I certainly hope so, although it all hinges on how much of a gap there is between OoT and SS.

this game could probably show the downfall or what caused the downfall of the sheikah. Maybe the sheikah are the only people left fighting a lossing battle against the dark tribe until link comes in and saves the day, and then they vow to protect the royal family from then on.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
IF the Sheikah are in the game, it'll be cool that you become rivals with one of them, and occasionally you'll fight him/her to see who's better.

that would be cool. Maybe he/she is also trying to save hyrule and becomes jealous when link comes out of nowhere and starts kickin way more butt than he/she does so it tries to prove itself against link whenever they meet. Link might even save his life once or twice when it tries to take on bosses that it cant handle.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I think if they did or didn't appear it could create some interesting clues about the timeline.
Personally, it seems their history is very rich and the background information would fit logically if this is indeed the begining of everything. The Sheikah are said to have had a part of helping the Royal Family and somthing about the King giving them magic..? Isn't that Non-Canon? Well if that is the case that it is Canon and there was no king for Hyrule in Skyward Sword I don't think we would see the Sheikah Race then.

If the Royal Family isn't even created then I doubt we will see much of the Sheikah as there would be little need for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom