• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sheikah Stone: Thankful or Exasperated?

S

SaruKame2

The Sheikah Stone was helpful in revealing existing sidequests. I used it to make sure I hadn't missed anything.

I never used the stone, I actually forgot it was there until I started playing hero mode and it popped up again XD

Jetaluski7

Master Swordsman
What's a Sheikah Stone? I'm just kidding. I didn't use it at all. At the beginning of hero mode I looked at it just to see what it looked like. Aren't there only 2 anyway?

godess reborn

Blame The Cricket
It was good to have it there. Even the most skilled gamer can get stuck on a puzzle every once in a while, and the Sheikah stone was a good way to stop and find the answer you needed. I had some difficulty, so it was handy to have it there just in case I had tried everything and didn't know what to do.

I don't think they should have put it in Hero Mode, though. It was all the same dungeons and all the same puzzles, so there wasn't much of a need since people playing Hero Mode had beaten the game once already. It only took up some time telling you how cool it is that you beat the entire game and solved all the puzzles. He really wasn't necessary the second time around.

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I Haven't used the Seikah Stone yet in Skyward Sword, but I know of some people who would need it. I pride myself in being more of a puzzle-solver,, so I try not to have outside help. However, I don't think having a Super guide isn't necesarily making the game too easy. In reality, it makes it more user-friendly and appealing to a wider demographic. Gamers who want a challenge need to only ignore the help.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I never used it, and yes, I did find it a little aggrivating for those who got stuck on a puzzle and can just go to the Sheikah Stone and just find out how to do it. I think that players should be challenged and not have a super-guide in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom