• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sheikah in Skyward Sword. Too Early?

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Well in OoT, The Sheikah were supposed to be rare and sort of on the verge of none existence.

Could it be possilbe to see their origins in Skyward Sword or are we talking way to early in the Timeline?

Discuss.

bds1110

Imp
I think it's very possible for them to be in this game.. this could be back when there were many Sheikah. But it's really hard to say this early without much info on the game, so I'll have to wait until I make my conclusion on whether they will be in it or not.

Link1432

Most Uncreatively Named
Well, if they had a whole village in the events before OoT, then I don't see why they wouldn't be more populous in a game preceding it.

However, whether or not they will actually appear in the game... Personally, I don't see it happening, unless they take up a similar role as in OoT. They were known as the "shadow people" because they hid in the shadows, and unless Link was to meet with members of the Royal Family, then all the appearances we may see is a cameo in a town or something.

I

ian24089

Ive thought of this before and i think it would be a good idea to do this.:cucco:

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I also want to see more of the Sheikah tribe, in OoT they are sparse and mysterious. I think SS, as an origin story could clear up a lot of those mysteries and that we could see a whole settlement or village full of Sheikah. Just some wishful thinking on my part but SS could be all that and more. It could be an ultimate origins story that gives us our deepest look into Hyrule yet, or it could be another vague story set apart from the rest like the capcom games. Personally I set my hopes too high for Zelda games and am often dissapointed (even though I like every game in some way) there is that possiblity that the Sheikah are never explained. Like how the zora turned into the rito lol...

i always thought that it would be awesome to have sheikah in SS. the race is so mysterious and we didn't really get to see much of them. i'd love to see their whole tribe for once.

Anubis

The most inactive active
I hope the sheikah make themself famous again in SS. :) You never got to see a male sheikah in OoT, just girls.. :S I hope that almost all of the OoT races join in this game! :) (Long time no see Gerudo :P)

Kybyrian

It's hard to know at this point if they will or will not be in Skyward Sword, but I'm most certainly hoping that they make an appearance. I always thought of the Sheikah as one of the coolest races we've seen throughout the series, simply because they were so rare. Since in Ocarina of Time there were very few Sheikah left, I think it is possible that we could see more of them in Skyward Sword. Perhaps around the first group of them. It'd certainly be interesting. The Sheikah are a one-of-a-kind people.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
It is a possibility for the Shiekah to be present in the game, and many of them. I think the will be from Kakiriko village, and serve the royal family, and some major disaster happens that wipes out most of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom