• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Sheikah Girl Theory

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
I never said she isn't, I just said there's no real evidence for it and that it has not been anywhere near confirmed like the "dark interlopers" being the main evil in the game has been. (By the way, it's Fi.)

Anyway, we know it's gotta be one of these two:

6266393446b3f813de0bb.jpg
fiinthesky.jpg

Why can't it be both? The Goddess could have more than one servant. That means so far we have Fi, the Sheikah, Faron, and Eldin.

@ JuiceJ

There is a large amount of evidence, but all of it is rather shaky. We have video proof of the Sheikah protecting Zelda and I think that is far more valuable than a list of coincidences.

Vibed

must read before he posts
Your theory doesn't exactly make sense to me. Why would Ghirahim be directly chasing Zelda from the very moment you meet him if he needs to find some item first? The Shiekah part however, most everybody already agrees with. ;)

@JuiceJ
You just don't give up do you? It's obviously the Shiekah primarily, with other possibly taking a secondary lead. With your theories if there's even a slight chance yours is possible, you believe it, despite heavy implication otherwise. Not criticizing, just teasing. :P

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Dark Tribe and Dark Interlopers are not the same.

And what makes you say that? While I'm still not entirely convinced (it would take in-game proof to do so), it's not impossible for them to be the same. If the Trident is in Skyward Sword (along with the Fused Shadow somehow), then they're the same. If it's not, well, then they're probably not.

Strangelove

Somewhere
I'd like to have a better look at that sheikah symbol. If it has tear, it's after they betrayed the royal family, if not, then that could happen in SS...

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
I'd like to have a better look at that sheikah symbol. If it has tear, it's after they betrayed the royal family, if not, then that could happen in SS...

Ghirahim and his pals attacked generations before the events of Skyward Sword, so if they're in the same tribe as the Sheikah, the ones who didn't attack could have changed the eye symbol to one with a tear drop to show their sorrow for what some of their fellow members did.

@JuicieJ: I do not believe the interlopers are involved with this story actually. (I call her Phi cause it sounds better then Fi).
The Interlopers are a Tp thing, which occurs way after Ss. Fi/Phi is out of the question cause she travels with Link the whole time. If she saved Zelda then Link would be with her and the game would have no plot. Like JohnFC said there are more candidates then just one, but I strongly believe it is the sheikah women.

IllehNylund

Mr. Hermelin
Your theory doesn't exactly make sense to me. Why would Ghirahim be directly chasing Zelda from the very moment you meet him if he needs to find some item first?

I belive he just wanted to take her while he knows her location.So he stirred up his tornado. But then the Sheikah Girl protect Zelda from Ghirahim. Then Ghirahim tries to kill the Sheikah Girl but fails(because of the shield). After that he knows he has to find the item to break the Sheikah Girls shield and then take Zelda very easily(NOT :)).

Perhaps Ghirahim is after Zelda's Harp instead of Zelda herself and since Zelda has the Harp with her in some magical unphysical forme...

And what makes you say that? While I'm still not entirely convinced (it would take in-game proof to do so), it's not impossible for them to be the same. If the Trident is in Skyward Sword (along with the Fused Shadow somehow), then they're the same. If it's not, well, then they're probably not.

Dark Tribe = Ancient Tribe that used Majora's Mask for hexing rituals. Belongs to Termina's backstory.

Dark Interlopers = Tribe that was chasing after the Triforce and where banned into the Twilight Realm by the Light Spirits (or their past forme) at the end. Belongs to Twilight Princess backstory and there is considerable evidence that SS Ghirahim is one of them.

Vibed

must read before he posts
Dark Tribe = Ancient Tribe that used Majora's Mask for hexing rituals. Belongs to Termina's backstory.
That's not the Dark Tribe, you're thinking of the Ancient Tribe. The Dark Tribe is a tribe from FSA that tried to invade Hyrule, but were defeated and imprisoned in the Dark Mirror. They also created the Trident of Power Ganon has in all the classic games, which is why JuiceJ mentioned it.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
@JuicieJ: I do not believe the interlopers are involved with this story actually. The Interlopers are a Tp thing, which occurs way after Ss.

Yes, but the events that Lanayru told happened before Ocarina of Time. And it's not like just because something happened way before means it won't connect to a future story. That actually makes a lot of sense. Just look at WW and OoT. WW takes place loooooong after OoT, yet it's almost centered around the story. The argument really doesn't hold up, there. Plus, have you noticed how many TP-related things are in Skyward Sword? We've got the Provinces from the game, which are named after these guardian entity sort of things that inhabit them. These entities, of course, have the name of the Light Spirits, which just can't be a coincidence. Ghirahim and his pals are after an all-powerful force that can grant one's any desire, which is a perfect description of the Triforce. He also has magic that looks just like that of the Twili, which is what the "dark interlopers" became after being sealed in the Mirror of Twilight.

@JuicieJ: Actually he does not have magic that looks like the twili's.
Where does it state that Lanayru was refurring to events before OoT?
Ghirahim's group is known as a Dark Tribe? it does not state that they turn into the dark interlopers. Also nobody knows if Ghirahim's tribe gets sealed away in a mirror.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Ghirahim's group is known as a Dark Tribe? it does not state that they turn into the dark interlopers. Also nobody knows if Ghirahim's tribe gets sealed away in a mirror.

He's stating it as a hypothesis, not fact. Truth be told the comparison between the Dark Tribe and Dark Interlopers are very probable in this game. Nintendo said they'd be reintroducing a lot of former elements in Skyward Sword, and this might be one of them. Therefore, it's very safe to say we'll see the how the Interlopers became the Twili, and were sealed in the Twilight Realm. In addition, there's a shot in the Lyre Trailer where Link's playing the instrument right in front of this mirror-like thing. That could very well be an early version of the Mirror of Twilight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom