• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Sheikah Drawing Contest(I Guess)

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Hi everyone here on ZeldaDungeon.net, not sure if this is like legal on here or not but here goes. My favorite Zelda race is the Sheikah, pretty much my life is about the sheikah, i'm drawing sheik all the time and thought, "i know that I love sheik, but i wonder if anyone else does?" so this is what i thought of, for anyone who wants to try this, go ahead, doesn't even have to be sheik, it can be a fan character or something, add what you like, and please atleast try this, even if your not very good at drawing, this is something i enjoy doing (drawing that is) and I hope you guys do too, so as soon as you read this, and you want to try a go at it, go ahead!!:) And please make sure to use the brawl designs, (looks better that way) you can try looking online for them.

Last edited:
S

skull.kid

I think I will try! It would be cool to design my own sheik and I've been urking to do something different and this is just what I was looking for!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom