• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sheik, Man or Woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

undead_angel92

undead_angel92
I have seen arguments on both sides, but I honestly do not know what to think. Sheik is Sheik either way, but what do you guys think. :)

Only one rule: No bashing on each other for different opitions. plz and thank you :D

For future reference, discussions of Sheik's gender have been banned from this forum because of how severe the arguments have been. Mods close these threads on sight.

Why is Sheik's gender even a topic of debate? It was revealed that Sheik was Zelda in disguise. So would that make Sheik female...?

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I don't understand how this can even be an argument whatsoever. Sheik is clearly Zelda in disguise. That's it, there's nothing else to say or even remotely come close to saying otherwise. Some people just like to overthink, and make it seem like they are smart, but clearly they are in denial.

Zelda is Sheik in disguise. I, in no way, shape, or form, can see Sheik being a man. Zelda uses magic to put on the guise of Sheik. She does not turn into a man.

Zelda is female (duh), but in game, characters refer to Sheik as a man. Personally, I think Zelda made Sheik look like a man, but she is still a woman. That way, it would be more difficult for Ganondorf to find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom