• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Shards of Darkness Pictures

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
this is a picture i made of MetaPwn in my fan-fic. i shall make more with each boss i reveal.
check it out. it's pretty good. I shall do a charicter Bio too with eahc picture:

MetaPwn: Class - Extreamly deadly
MetaPwn has a metal claw-like glove on his right hand which can slice through bones and metal if swung hard enough. He also posseses great magical capabilites in both necromantics and being an alcamist. MetaPwn has a variety of conceled weapons like a meat cleaver, several daggers, throwing stars, and piano wire. MetaPwn also has a charmed, by his assistants Red and Blue the wizzrobes, guitar (named Lucious) which can alter reality and summon chains to restrict enimies, light people on fire, shoot fire, freeze enimies, cast down lightning, cause the eart to quake, and even drop meteors. MetaPwn also had two custom made revolvers exactly like Dante's - Ebony and Ivory

Attachments

• scan0001..jpg
    scan0001..jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Scythe-of-Chaos

ok, so I FINNALLY have a boss pic up... so there... yeah. this is the first boss, Chulem. I will do a description just like MetaPwn. also I will soon have MetaPwn's guitar up as a picture since it's his main weapon. AND the second boss will be in a while so keep your money in your pockets and your clothes on.

Chulem : Ancient Golem class - moderate threat

Chulem has a simple way of attacking. Just punches, slams, and swipes. Once the red orbs on the arm's joints are hit enough they will explode, but cause harm to Chulem. Chulem is really a phyconatious chu-chu controling and ancient suit of armor that MetaPwn knew was there, there by giving the chu-chu phyconatious powers. That chu-chu would really die in one hit in any way possible, but had so much recovery hearts that it's life was quadrupaled. The reason MetaPwn can't revive him is because he has to revive all that armor otherwise the chu-chu is weak and pointless.

Attachments

• scan0001..jpg
    scan0001..jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 28

Scythe-of-Chaos

sheikawarrior, to answer that it's because of my poor drawing skills. Is that what you want me to say? HUH? dis myself to explain something. Anywho, here's the most recent boss picure.

Tripent: class: moderately strong

Tripent has three heads that are three different minds altogether. The largest one is like the leader of the an guides the other two on what to do. The attacks of Tripent are to inhale and breath a large amount of fire and lava out twords it's target. Its skin is super heated and it immune to hot materials. Even something extreamly cold would instantly melt if it were to come into contact. Tripent can hold it's breath underlava for an extreamly long time, there by acomplishing what MetaPwn assigned it to do in there.

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 12

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Just a little bit of coloring (unless you plan to adapt your fanfic into a manga :P), and it could become a book of sorts! Great job, except MetaPwn's head needs to be a bit bigger, or so I think.

Scythe-of-Chaos

Ok, so I am going to continue my fan-fic soon, but I wanted something interesting to add. So after much debate I have relized - I made some mistakes. If you look at an eairlier post in this thread, I said that MetaPwn had daggers, piano wire, meat cleavers, guns, ect. Well, I've officially decided that that was stupid. I dont want guns in my Zelda anymore. Also with all his items I felt like he had TOO much. so here is the official list of MetaPwn's weapons:

- Eye of fates
- claw/gauntlet thing
- hexed guitar
- (new weapon) chains of torment

and THAT is what I origionally intended MetaPwn to be like, I just thought of it later. so about four weapons is good enough and with his well balanced fighting skills, I think I made a balanced overpower

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom