• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows of The Twilight Sign Up

Best Twilight Princess Dungeon

• Forest Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goron Mines

• Lakebed Temple

• Snowpeak Ruins

• Twilight Realm

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Well,Here we are

The Next Chapter of the Rasuliverse. This one will take place around the Time of Twilight Princess. The world is scarred from the Destruction of the Hands of Chaos. an Heir from across the sea claimed the Throne of Hyrule, as the People from Holodrum and Labrynna immigrated in once the last of the Infected was slain, cured, or burned. but after years of peace,a new threat hangs on the Horizon.

well. Template

Name:
Appearance:
Class:
Sub-Class:
Weapon of Choice:
Personality:
Favorite Color:
Backstory:
In Character question
-Apple, Lemon, or Pumpkin Pie

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Brian Shane
Race: Hylian
Appearance: Shaggy brown hair, bright blue eyes, pretty damn attractive
Class: Bard
Sub-Class: Actor
Weapon of Choice: Rapier
Personality: Social, carefree, and maybe a little big-headed.
Favorite Color: Gold
Backstory: A former soldier who, it turned out, was an amazing actor. He was discovered by a playwright who does shows for the nobles. Leaving his life as a soldier behind, Brian became the best-known actor in Hyrule.
In Character question
Apple. Delicious stuff.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Name: Rasul Icaryn Kazad
Race: Half-Elf Half-Dwarf
Appearance: 5'3", tan skin, Bald head with a Black Trimmed Beard, White eyes, Dresses in Blue
Class: Paladin
Sub-Class: BattleMage
Weapon of Choice: Fists, The Humble Hammer, Known to use other's weapons
Personality: Loyal to friends, quick to defend those he trusts
Favorite Color: Green
Backstory: have you not been paying Attention?

Name: Scalera [Sometimes spelled Skalera] Grae Kazad
Race: Half-Shiekah
Appearance: Grey Hair, Blue Eyes with Red Floretts. 6'3"
Class: Lunar Mage
Sub-Class: Beserker
Weapon of Choice: Staffs, Greatswords
Personality: sweet, demure, but at night, she can go shot for shot with the biggest of men
Favorite Color: Blue
Backstory: Daughter of Rasul Kazad and Iris Grae. she trains under her father and is quite the seamstress
In Character question: Lemon

Name: Lupus
Race: Horon
Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, 6'5"
Class: Rogue
Sub-Class: Knight
Weapon of Choice: Twin Swords, variety of Throwing knives custom made
Personality: Gallant and chivalrous. a stoic character to be seen
Favorite Color: Purple
Backstory: a Knight in the Hylian Guard, Lupus patrols the land and helps with the troubles of the people
In Character question: Pumpkin

Pen

The game is on!
Name: Linora Braon
Appearance:
Linora.png
Class: Archer
Sub-Class: Fighter
Weapon of Choice: Bow and arrows, tomahawk
Personality: Linora is very keen on going her own way. If she can do it with friends it's a bonus, but nothing will stop her from doing what she believes in even if she has to do it by herself. She can be quite spirited when she's in a good mood. She's very polite and loves to explore.
Favorite Color: Green
Backstory: Linora played an important part in the Hyrulean Civil War. After the war ended she had a son, but the child died from an illness when he was only four years old. Linora was devastated and accidentally leapt to another world. Having no idea what was going on Linora had to figure everything out herself. In time she learned of the arts of planeswalking but only enough to attempt to travel back home. During the six months she spent learning planeswalking in this alien plane she mourned the death of her son every day. It is now time for her to leap back to Hyrule.
In Character question
- "Apple pie, for sure."

Name: Rengo Braon
Appearance:
Rengo (New).png
Sub-Class: Rogue
Weapon of Choice: Bow of Mudora
Personality: Rengo is a man of justice. If he sees something that's wrong or unfair he will do everything he can to set things right. He enjoys dressing up and playing as different characters, and gets a kick out of it when he does it during missions. He is humble and a decent strategist.
Favorite Color: Black (if it even counts as a colour)
Backstory: Rengo played an important role during the Light Invasion of Hyrule on the child timeline. After putting an end to the tyranny he planeswalked by accident to Kaladesh where he lived for three years. Eventually he joined the Gatewatch and learned more about planeswalking. He had a difficulties learning the art of planewalking though, so even though he trained even years after he left the Gatewatch, he was still not able to master it completely. However, he is now going to attempt to travel back home to Hyrule after six years of being away.
In Character question
- "Anything but lemon pie, man."

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Name: Arven
Race: Ratfolk
Appearance: He's a giant, walking, rat.
Sub-Class: poison master
Weapon of Choice: Hand Crossbow
Personality: quite a bit crazy but loves humans and wants to learn about them.
Favorite Color: Rust
Backstory: Arven grew up in the sewers of castle town, living off of the scraps and trash of the people. He wasn't always a humanoid rat. An alchemists took interest in Arven one day anbd invited him into his home. After a few experiment, Arven became what he is today. He was given the name Arven, meaning "friend of the humans" but he was never allowed to leave the home. Not too long ago though, his master died. He was about to step outsi re foir the first time since he was a regular rat.
In Character question
"Whichever one has been in the trash longer"

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
This an RP or something? Never done one on a forum, so I guess I'll try.

Name: Ja Crispy (I always name my RP characters Ja Crispy)
Race: Male Gerudo *****ES. Wait? That's not legal? Then a Zora
Appearance: Pretty much like Sidon
Class: Fighter
Sub-Class: You mean a second class? Cleric. If you mean a more specific version of fighter, then: hand combat fighter.
Weapon of Choice: Does fist count? I love improvised weapon/hand combat. If not, then a Rapier.
Personality: Charming, but a cougar-like person, who is actually quite shady
Favorite Color: Purple

Backstory:
Ja Crispy was born to a proud Zora family. He had all he ever wanted, but seeked more. His charming personality as a young adult (14-current age) got him far with the ladies, but his evil side showed a bit too late for most of them. They were mercilessly killed, and noosed in the vicinity of the Gerudo Fortress. the people of Zora's Domain acted, appointing the charming Ja Crispy to lead the investigation. Ja Crispy expertly pinned it on the Gerudo people, and helped in starting a great war. Ja Crispy was now known as a war hero, and was praised by his kind.

If that doesn't work (It probably won't), then:

Ja Crispy was born to a single mother in Zora's Domain, who was murdered by an unknown person. A war vetran from Zora's Domain raised him, and he quickly became that Zora's prized student. As a manipulative person, he convinced his father figure to do a terrible crime inside the Domain. When caught, that Zora was beheaded by Ja Crispy (After Ja Crispy took the stolen money), and was praised by the Zora as a hero. His shady side shows up now and then, but when it does, no one usually notices, but he is known to stalk, and be an outright cougar.

In Character question
-Apple, Lemon, or Pumpkin Pie: Lemon. He can take the most extreme of sours.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
You really think I'm a new guy?

I know I'm relatively new, but that doesn't mean I'm not active.

I've been here since BoTW launched, I think.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
For Storm, the RP section is pretty much the forum. If you're pretty new to RPing, then he probably hasn't dealt with you. In which case, as far as he's aware, you're a new guy.
And no, you've been around since a month after BotW launched. But I've seen you around enough to be memorable, so you're not terribly new forum-wise.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
:sweat::P:cool::rolleyes:(:

I see...

If Ja Crispy doesn't work, then I suppose Da Crispy would work.

Just kidding, what about Kordel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom