• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows Of The Twilight-RP

Choose 3: Zelda's Best Girlfriend

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul groans
" Wind Magic most likely. spirit Magic isn't anyone's specialty that I know except my...dead brother....who made this monstrosity... and..."
Rasul takes Dente's Bottle
"GO! DENTEDORF!"
Rasul tosses the Bottle
()

Mido

Version 1
The bottle shatters, Dente's celestial form emerging from the foul prison while yelling out his own name enthusiastically before curtly cutting himself off. That was strange. The strangeness aside, Dente had processed most of what had been said about an escape plan. While he was not wholly well-versed in spirit magic, since he was a master of light, he did have some small proficiency over levitation magic used for lifting objects. Thinking quickly, his form flies under the platform and holds it up. It was...quite heavy, to say the least. The question was where to place the platform in order to get his allies to safer ground.

Storm

The Soulfos started throwing knives at the Group. he could barely hold his footing. but Scalera has an idea. Scalera walks up to the Soulfos, and bows
" Why are you fighting?"
"Must...fight...Maiden....Tower....sacred"
"you've pretty much destroyed it"
The Soulfos starts to comprehend what is going on before letting out a scream of sorrow before Taking a sword and stabbing himself, falling over and dying. The Soulfos turns into a pool of black water, and inside him was a Stone. very decorative

Storm

"guys. back down. the Soulfos is dead. this Stone.... seems to be eminating High Levels of Shadow Magic

Mido

Version 1
Dente finally places the stone upon where his allies stand on a safe spot. He overhears the conversation above, but he does not pick up much of it since his focus has been on the stone support.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brian walks over to the stone, looking at it. The thing didn't seem too dangerous...
He wondered if that stone was their goal, and then realized that, through all the excitement, he'd forgotten what their goal was. Though he wasn't really sure it was this.
"Why are we here again?" He called to Rasul.

Storm

" what? oh...No idea. I don't even remember why we came in... must be the haze"

Storm

Rasul hops the 6 inches from the stone platform to the ground
" after you"
Rasul tries to think about where they should go next

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom