• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows Of The Twilight-RP

Choose 3: Zelda's Best Girlfriend

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
((yep. you are. don't worry. someone will save you... I hope. and for further reference if you want to talk out of character, use parentheses))

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
(There was a little girl begging, yeah?)

This was it. Arven pulled a good over his head and started moving through the streets. He didn't bring too much attention to himself quite yet, thankfully. It wasn't long before he saw the little girl. "Hi there. It's a wonderful day, yes?"

Storm

"I guess It's okay, mister. Mommy got sick. i'm trying to get money for medicine, but doctor said it would cost adult money." the little girl says, tears in her eyes

Storm

" thank you Mister... I'm Marina"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasul closes up for the day, as does Scalera. Rasul begins on dinner for him and his daughter. Roast Pig. quite the Meal

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Hello Marina! I'm Arven!" He offered her a rather furry hand "lead the way!" He sounded extremely excited. Just stepped out of the home and already helping people.

Storm

"Youre Fuzzy, Arwen" Marina says as she grabbed his hand and led him to the Doctor's office next to the Burlesque show hall for some reason ;)

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
As Kordel is thrown into the mire, he wakes up, and sees the guard sneering down at him.

Don't Panic, he thought.

He held still as the quicksand sucked him down further.

"Heeey! That's a cheap shot, man! Seriously? Doesn't even have the guts to kill me like a man! Besides, what happened to me going to jail? I think what you did is illegal sir!" Kordel said with a sly grin on his face, even though he knew he was dead meat...

His shoulders were now submerged in quicksand

Storm

Lupus walks towards the duo
" well... At least he's alive. Make sure he's fine when he gets up"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Elan is wandering around when he comes across a man up to his shoulders in quicksand. He finds a convenient branch nearby, picks it up, and sticks (no pun intended) it out to the man. "Need a little help?"

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Kordel sees a person holding out a branch to him to help him out.

Darn. I was hoping that D*** guard would get in trouble for doing his job wrong and have to save me

"Thanks", he says as he grabs the branch and is pulled back to safety. "All these jerk guards around here, I'm glad to find a decent fellow. The name's Kordel." He flashes a Sidon-like smile

Storm

Except how

As Elan is reading a book drinking beverage in a room with no door

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo accepts the new green scarf and thanks the dwarf before he manages to exit the city. He puts the new scarf in his pocket. Who knows? Maybe it'll come in handy. It would never replace the scarf he already had though. That one was very special to him.

Rengo starts walking southwards across the great fields. The kingdom looked drastically different. The trek was a long one to make on foot. If only he wasn't so scared of horses...

---

Linora observes the whole event with the one guy tossing the other guy into the quicksand, and then a third guy appearing to pull the guy out of there. She was speechless. And she was still worried she might have ended up in the wrong place. She turns back to the red robed man. "Sir, what's the best way out of this forest?" she asks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom