• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows Of The Twilight-RP

Choose 3: Zelda's Best Girlfriend

• Total voters

Pen

The game is on!
Out of thin air Linora appears inside the ruined Temple of Time right behind Dente. She sees the back of the man wearing a long red robe. She doesn't recognize the surroundings at all so she steps forward, trying not to surprise the robe wearing fellow in the tample.

"Excuse me, sir..." she starts. "Where are we?"

---

At the same time Rengo suddenly appears in the center of Castle Town. "Finally I'm home!" he thinks to himself. But when he looks around he doesn't recognize the capital at all. "Oh well, I was away for half a decade after all. No wonder things have changed a bit," he mumbles.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
A dwarf man bumps into Rengo
"Visa va, Filiputa,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasul and Scalera enjoy their lunch

Storm

"Gotcha, Bandit" Lupus says pulling Kordel to his feet
"What did you steal from that poor man? Give it to me, and then we'll see how you like a week in the holding cell"

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo, who hadn't seen many dwarves in his life, turns to the little man. "Excuse me, sir. Do you know a dwarf named Rasul?"

---

Linora hears voices behind her. A man pulled another man out from behind a short shrub. She puts her hand on the hilt of her tomahawk, ready to draw it if necessary.

Mido

Version 1
The man peered back a few times at the thief before he disappeared. After tending to his pumpkin plants, he turns back to the Temple before meeting the presence of the interrupting Linora. Before he answers, however, he is unable to stop a gasp from escaping his mouth. He knew this woman, or at the very least had seen her before. It had to have been more that fifty years ago, so why did she look as young as she appeared? These thoughts, The man knew, had to wait, so after processing is gasp and regaining his composure, he answers her question.

"Why, you're in Hyrule, ma'am." he nods matter-of-fairly, but very oddly, clearly showing his lack of contact with individuals for a long duration of time. "Not sure what you'd be doing our here though, as this is Faron Woods. Nobody comes out here." His head soon peers around Linora's shoulder to catch the thief being apprehended once again. He then approaches the two, rudely leaving Linora over by the pumpkins by mistake.

"Excuse me, but what seems to be the dilemma here, and why is this occurring on this-my land?" the man tilts his head sideways, curiously.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Kordel has been in these kinds of situations before. All he had to do, was play it cool...

"Excuse me, but I don't believe you are of the authority to grab me like this and accuse me of some sort of crime!"

Kordel breaks free.

"However, I did steal a pocketwatch. You were right to accuse me of theft. Now, do you want to try and chase me around, or would you like to split the profits of this great steal with me? I'll even do 60/40."

Storm

"Ehh... Rasul..umm..Ordin Village...blacksmith... Great Fletcher, Bowman"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lupus holds him tighter
" are you trying to bribe me? Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence, and all your stolen goods are now forfeit"

Last edited:

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Kordel realizes he's attracted quite a crowd...

"Well I do not believe it is within your power to assault me like this, is it? Why don't we let the Hyrule guards take care of this issue? And if THAT doesn't sound like a good Idea, I have a couple more: You let me go, and I'll give YOU the watch to sell, or you let the guards come here, and spoil the precious secret that is this lovely secret area?"

Storm

"Ordin... South of Faron. Want to buy scarf. many colors. Lots of effects"

Pen

The game is on!
"South of Faron, huh? So beyond the woods. I didn't know Hyrule reached that far..." Rengo looks quite puzzled for a while before snapping back to. "And no thank you. I'm good with the scarf I've got." He smiles lightly and thanks the dwarf for his help. Rengo then tries to find a good way out of Castle Town. While doing that he was getting a bad feeling because nothing looked the way he remembered. What if this wasn't even Hyrule after all?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Oh ****

"Ahh... Well, that certainly does change things..."

He pauses for just the slightest fraction of a second before he returns to speaking:

"Ya don't look it. There's no respect in a job that ya don't get credit for, pal."

He feels the tightening of the guard's body and grunts. He clearly has no intention of giving up taunting the guard, or trying to talk his way out of his situation

Storm

Lupus knocks kordel out and Tosses the Bandit into the Mire Below, watching him sink into the quicksand
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasul returns to his work, making horseshoes and nails and other peacetime things

next Door, Scalera looks out the window, waiting for some gallant knight to take her on an adventure across the land
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Dwarf gives him a green scarf anyway
" Lucky Scarf. you keep. you take" the blonde dwarf says as he turns the corner and fades into shadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom