• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows Of The Twilight-RP

Choose 3: Zelda's Best Girlfriend

• Total voters

Mido

Version 1
The man sips his tea while he writes in a journal of sorts. It had to have been decades old. After finishing up, he walks outside the temple loft, but not before donning his robes and getting his staff. Upon walking outside, he notices the breeze and promptly closes his eyes, taking it all in. Yep, this was a truly peaceful life.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
"Hello Sir."

"You still owe me that money, Kordel"

"Yes, I know. I-"

Kordel Runs out of Telma's bar, but not without getting the pocketwatch, and a few rupees.

He darted as fast as he could for Faron Woods, where he knew he'd be safe

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Elan sips his drink while reading the book. Even though he had no idea where he was besides a vague idea that he was in Castle Town, he wasn't bothered. He had always been a sucker for a good book.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Kordel takes a misstep while running as he looks behind him.

Down he goes!

He quickly brushes himself off, and continues running.

Finally, he reaches Faron Woods.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul goes to his anvil and opens up his Smithy

Mido

Version 1
The man, at this point, started tending to the surrounding land around the temple. Various plants grew here, most notably the abundance of pumpkin plants common in the Ordona Province close by. Unfortunately, it was most of what he had as sustenance given his secluded lifestyle. Pumpkin was far from bad, but having the same thing over and over became grating after a while. After briefly tilling the small patches of land, he fixes the gates surrounding them and follows this with a gaze beyond the trees. Once a month, he would travel Hyrule in the form of an animal in order to keep tabs on the changing world. Soon, it would be time to do so once again.

Storm

Lupus caught up to the thief, as the horse knocks the thief in the head. Lupus dismounts the horse, and hauls the Thief back to town. perhaps some time in the castle dungeons will fix him

Mido

Version 1
The man, amid his gaze, picks up on the sound of violence near the outskirts of the woods. It wasn't as if the man's hearing was "supersonic" in any manner, but after spending decades in the woods alone, he grew able to sense amiss circumstances here.

"Hmm," the man grunts. "It seems I might have to make the rounds earlier than expected." At once, he transforms into a vulture, and pursues the noise. After a short time, he finds a man hauling another man into town. The second individual likely committed a crime of some sort, yet for whatever reason, the man feels compelled to rescue him. Perhaps it was due to the man's dislike for violence in his domain, which the first individual seemed to instigate. Or, perhaps the man simply wanted company? After all, he spent the better part of over thirty years in solitude. No matter the reason, the man, in vulture form, decided to rescue the latter fellow. In quick fashion, the vulture hoisted up the unconscious thief from the horse's body and runs off before the knight could haul him in. It was no easy task, but the vulture had done it.

Upon returning to the woods, the vulture drops the unconscious thief outside the Temple of Time, leaning his body against the temple wall. He then reverts to his human form, grabbing his knees as he pants. That was quite an arduous experience, but the man considers this his "good deed" of the week...for better or worse. After he collects his breath, the man returns to his garden, keeping tabs on the thief as the morning progresses.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Here I go. Off the the outside world again." Arven laughed nervously as he stood at the door, still not moving from his spot. "I said off I go. Come on, legs. Let's move." But he kepot still

Storm

Lupus followed the Vulture into the woods, and followed it like a pro

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
In Faron Woods, Kordel felt his stomach growl like a bear!

"Oh crud... I need food", he said out loud to himself.

He walked further to what looked like an old building

Storm

Rasul went on break, reminiscing of the glory days... what was the old fish doing? and what about him. Rasul looked to his trunk. what was he doing nowadays? still sitting in the temple doing nothing?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scalera also went on break, looking at The Village gate. maybe this would be the Day her knight in shining armor came into town and swept her off her feet

Storm

Lupus follows from afar this Bandit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasul walks over to Scalera
" How's my Little girl?"
"who are you calling Little, Dad?"
" well...I came to visit and see how things are. I also feel a change in the wind. something is afoot"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
in Castle Town an orphan girl sits by a sewer grate, shaking a tambourine for money... she looks lonely

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom