• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows Of The Twilight-RP

Choose 3: Zelda's Best Girlfriend

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(@YIGAhim I suggest you at least Read Post Apoc and Reboot before Posting, so you are not lost in references, story points or anything)

Ordin-Bashir
Ordona Province
8th of Summer, 575
Cataclysm's Eve

Rasul woke up alone... was it a full moon last night? No matter. He walks downstairs and begins to cook breakfast
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
around the same time, next door, a young woman--- well young for what she was-- opens her clothing shop for the day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

East Hyrule Field

Lupus wakes up, checking that his fire did not attract beasts that roamed the fields

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Hyrule Castle Town

Arven was looking outside the window, getting ready to step outside again. People used to tell when they saw him. But that was when he was a rat. Now he was like them. Big, walked on hind legs, he could talk, his master said he was basically a human now. They would love getting to know Arven now

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Yiga, if you don't wanna read them, just ask if there's ever something you dont understand. Well explain best we can. They are both great threads to read to know our RP style though))
Darkness.
Brian feels the press of the Mask on his face. All he hears is his own breath hitting the inside of it. Everything else is absolutely still. For a long moment, he relishes in the apprehension. There's nothing like the tension of opening night.
He takes a deep breath, let's it out, and then walks out onto the stage.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Elan walks into castle town, whistling a cheerful tune that he heard a couple centuries ago. Hyrule was a nice place so far, and he was having fun.

Storm

Elan is handed a book, a reading chair, and a pitcher of whatever he wants to drink
" compliments of the House. enjoy your stay"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Elan wasn't sure when he had ended up in a building but hey, might as well. He sits in the chair and picks up the book, though he doesn't touch the drink, as they forgot to give him something to drink out of.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
*Oh boy. Correct me if I'm doing anything wrong*

Kordel wakes up in a pool of sweat.

He looks around.
Nothing but empty fields.

He falls back asleep, thinking about what his nasty dream meant for his life...

Storm

(Roll for survival, perception, and initiative

Im kidding

Maybe tell us where you are more or less so we know who is close by)

Scalera tends to her trade

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Kordel wakes up again, and recognises the area he's in as behind Hyrule Castle.

He walks inside Castle Town, hoping to pick a few pockets so he can get back to sleep.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
67 minutes later, the curtains close again, and the crowd applauds. Brian feels the pride well up inside him. Another premiere out of the way.
Time for the curtain call.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Kordel walks into Telma's bar. It's crowded, just the way he likes it.

He looks around, and finds a pocketwatch on a young man that looks valuable...

Storm

Theater critics give the review 1 out of 5 stars saying the performance was " Non-immersive" and lacked " description" and "talent"

Mido

Version 1
Temple of Time, Faron Woods

The gentle breeze caresses the trees as morning light pierces through the branches. Throngs of wildlife traverse through the area. In the distance of the area stood a temple as old as time itself, now covered with various greenery. In spite of the exterior, the interior of the temple is very well kept, only inhabited by a single gentleman. This man is known by many denizens of the forest as a hermit, or less-affectionately described as the "scary forest man" by the children. No matter the case, this man adopted the mantle of urban legend, and he minded it none. He simply took pleasure in his work, for he had a very important job. This job, while not known to many, was a very important one, one that would not at first glance appear to have such a gravity on the fate of Hyrule. It was true that he was one of Hyrule's six protectors; even if he spent most of his days taking care of the Temple of Time. Ironic. His father before him was a priest in this very temple. The man never would have imagined that he would assume a similar undertaking.

With the morning having arrived, the man heaved in a sigh, and began preparing his bread and tea breakfast. It was simple, but it was all this man needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom