• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows Of The Twilight-RP

Choose 3: Zelda's Best Girlfriend

• Total voters

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The magic hits Brian squarely in the chest, sending him flying back at the wall. He hits hard, the air knocked out of him, and falls to the ground.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The Soulfos takes on a Huge shrouded form with 4 arms. it's body looking like it's made of torn coth. it's head faceless. in it's 4 hands, it holds 2 Pistols, a ball of lightning , and a Sword
Rasul laughs nervously, putting 2 and 2 together slowly

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brian struggles to his feet. He's surprised he can stand - he can barely feel the rest of his body. Just a weird tingling sensation just about everywhere. Must be the effects of the lightning blast. His shirt is burned some, and he can feel a burn where the blast hit, but he can't think about that right now. He grabs a wooden shield from his back - much less conductive than the chain covering the rest of his body - and his sword. His neck twitches a little bit, but he stares at his opponent nevertheless.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The bullet broke through the shield, shattering it. It thankfully didn't hit Brian's body, but it grazed his side, leaving a bloody gash. He stiffened for a second out of pain, but remained standing.

Storm

The Soulfos Shoots a lever, and with a slightly broken sounding shift, the Room starts rising up

Storm

The Soulfos throws a large shuriken with it's open Hand, it bounces off the Walls before landing back in his hands, despite Rasul's Efforts to deflect it off course

Pen

The game is on!
Linora nods at Rasul. "The thought didn't even cross my mind," she responds in regards to the Fire Arrow remark. These surroundings were heavily plant based and with them moving upward steadily it would be a terrible idea to light their platform on fire. Then she looks to her side and sees Rengo taking aim at the monster with a freaking Fire Arrow! Before Linora could stop him he fires it. Swiftly and in slight panic Linora draws an Ice Arrow, draws it very far back on her bow string in order for it to travel through the air fast enough to catch up with Rengo's Fire Arrow. Luckily it does and manages to cancel out the fire just in time. Linora breathes out heavily out of relief and exhaustion, then she ***** slaps Rengo.

"Snap out of it you fool!" she says. "No more fire! Understood?"

"Understood, Grandma," Rengo responds somewhat embarrassed, clearly still rather high from the smoke earlier.

Storm

Rasul freezes. He thiks that's the first time Rengo has said anything like that, and that This Linora was from a time their son died as a child
" Rengo... what the fu-"
*crack*
the Platform they were standing on started to break as the elevation was impeded by decay, but the platform still rises, albeit a hole around the edge

Mido

Version 1
Dente is mildly amused by the banter between the two from other times, but the crack that emanated from the platform ended his amusement and turned it into slight concern. There wasn't much he was able to do about it from his position. He would have to place his trust on the others' backs.

Storm

Rasul girds himself as more of the Platform starts to fall. they will have to try to end this quickly, because the drop is not going to be fun

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brian gestures to the others and hides behind a large, conspicuously placed crate, "Everyone get together! We need a plan. A way to get this thing taken care of. Now, I'm **** at plans, so someone else should probably come up with one, but that doesn't change the fact that we need it."

Storm

more of the Platform breaks off as a Fallen pillar wedged on the staircase causes the cracks to become more Severe. the Roof was fast approaching
"Well. from what I see it's strengths seem to outweigh it's weaknesses" Rasul says thinking
" But it is an entity of Spirit Magic. and Spirit Magic defeats Spirit Magic"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom