• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows Of The Twilight-RP

Choose 3: Zelda's Best Girlfriend

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Didnt help that my brother used that advantage to capture us and put us into the tower in a cell"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"The Plague," Brian explains, "Some form of necromatic magic or energy. Killed people and revived them as mutated monsters. Most of Hyrule was wiped out... the fact that Rasul survived that is honestly amazing."

Storm

"Im not proud of what i had to do to pull it off... I sealed the Kokiri in the basement of the Deku Tree, and they basically killed eachother, at the cost of my baby Brother, who was used as bait.they pulled him down just as he was escaping. The fairies were a ***** to catch. Good thing i found a Gust Jar"

Last edited:

Storm

Rasul whispers to Brian
" dont run willy nilly in here. There is no telling in what conditions the traps--"
Brian stepped on a pressure plate and a Guillotine Blade falls from the ceiling and lands in front of them, the blade shattering from rust

Storm

" Truly. this place was made to be the Ultimate puzzle Dungeon. but this disrepair makes it unpredictable"
they reach the center room. the tiled floor dusty and worn from rains. the armors that once lined the walls now gone, probably looted. Rasul sees a switch and flips it. the floor lights up and Music starts to play

a broken Mirror Ball lowers from a Chandelier and starts to spin slowly

Storm

(DA NU NU NU NU NU NUU)
(JUST TAKE THOSE OLD RECORDS OFF THE SHELF)
Rasul turns the switch off. And groans

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"What do we need from here, Rasul?" Brian asks, "You said you know what we need to do. I just am not seeing anything of use around here. Nothing except tasteless music."

Storm

The Soulfos sits there on a throne ajacent, and takes a familiar form. And struggles to speak
"That.....hurt....impure....tripe"

Mido

Version 1
Dente's petty and grumpy mood had only been quelled by his dosing off, only to be awoken by the fumes of Florthanac. He remembers this place. Not very fondly, but still, he remembers. The circumstances of his last visit were quite similar. Physical form cut to ribbons by a trigger-happy dwarf; forced to travel as a ghostly figure for some time; same strange fumes; all the signs were there. Now, depending on whether the tower still emanated that same sort of darkness through which he could manifest a temporary physical form, Dente's mood would improve. This ultimately did not matter, however. He still is stuck in this bottle.

Storm

The Soulfos chuckles
"I'm... a...who..now?... Riveting. I..do not... know how...to answer...this...honestly... the blue one knows"
Rasul goes into deep thought, then comes to the revelation
"... Back away everyone!"
a surge of Lightning magic pulses towards them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom