• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows Of The Twilight-RP

Choose 3: Zelda's Best Girlfriend

• Total voters

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brian jogs over, "I'm not a doctor, but I have some first aid skills," he checks her pulse, "She's fine, both of you can calm down. She just overexerted herself. Magic isn't easy on the body. She needs rest. We can either wait here until she's done or carry her through with us, whichever we feel more comfortable with. But she isn't going to die from that."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul picks up his daughter, and carries her over her shoulder
" I don't like the look of the next part"
in front of them in the distance was a black tower covered in Vines

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Whatever you say, Marina!" Arven was grinning ear to ear, quite pleased with his work and happy they were going to save Marina's mother. He followed her back to castle town.

Storm

"Florthanac... oh this takes me back...don't inhale the Purple Haze, unless you want to go on a trip"

Pen

The game is on!
Linora had pulled her scarf up over her mouth and nose, but it was too late for Rengo. He had already inhaled quite a bit of the haze and started feeling pretty weird.

"Daddy?" he mumbled and looked at Rasul. "Daddy!" he then said louder and ran up to his grandfather with lights in his eyes. "I can't believe you're here at the festival too! It's been so long! But why aren't you breathing? Take a deep breath. It's wonderful. Trust me, daddy! Woah! Look at that huge teddy bear! Its totally adorable!"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brian does the same as Linora, wrapping his jacket around the lower half of his face.
Listen to him. Alwin suggests, The smoke is a particular hallucinagenic drug found in Rasul's homeland. There was a time when his brother lived in that tower. That man smoked so much in his day it probably hasn't ventilated well to this day.

Storm

Lupus covers his lower half with a scarf

Rasul on the other hand begins to well up, and grows solemn
" Kal... my boy... you would have been proud of your son... tis a shame you died so young for me"

Pen

The game is on!
"Died? Who died?" Rengo asks. "On no! Did the cute teddy bear die? What has this world come to? So cruel! So merciless! I will avenge that teddy bear..."

Storm

"My Son is dead. he died of illness in his youth. his mother soon after from a broken heart. if only Will Brann was there to console her"

Storm

Rasul silences himself and treads towards the Tower
"I remember the first time i was here like it was yesterday"

Storm

"37 years ago. It was a nice spring day, and... Mailan Bannikur came onto me and then we all kind of had a party til we passed out... It was a simpler time back then. We thought we were the last people on Amaterras

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom