• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows Of The Twilight-RP

Choose 3: Zelda's Best Girlfriend

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus trails behind
" da da da daaaa" he whispers quietly to himself, holding the boomerang

Storm

they reach a round room with 5 pillars with torches, and a torch in the middle

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"This ancient puzzle," Brian laughs, "Piece of cake," he walks behind one of the pillars and looks at it closely, "Hey archers, I think this would be best done with your shtick," he points his arm through the pillar to the unlit torch in the middle, indicating the path for an arrow, "Which of you will it be?"

Storm

Brian was blind as a bat, as it was the other wat around. The lit torch was in the middle

Storm

if only chase remembered where he was and what they got, but the fact that there are 2 archers, 2 spell casters, and 3 melee fighters makes things kind of redundant

Lupus tosses The Boomerang, lighting all the torches, but ehay go out and the door still shut
" Is there a certain order?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Chase would like to remind Storm that the exact contents of everyones backpack was never stated, so it would make the most sense for someone to assume that the archers would be the best scenario for moving things out of reaching range.
"If there is an order," Brian points out, "We'd kind of be screwed. It's not like people hide their lock combinations around their houses."

Storm

Lupus takes the Boomerang and tries going around, and then a star formation, but it doesn't seem to work

Storm

Lupus walks to the center, and stabs the sword in the ground. flames burst, lighting all the torches at the same time... as do the floors... and the walls... and the cieling

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Keep my suggestions in mind. I can see us working well together in the future.

Brian's surprised by the burst of flame coming from his companion, but they do succeed in lighting up the torches, "Great job Lupus!" He calls, jogging towards him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom