• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows Of The Twilight-RP

Choose 3: Zelda's Best Girlfriend

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul rolls his eyes at the twin Archers doing the exact same thing as the other, but one is Rasuls Blood, and the other is the Mother of his son, so... He'll get over it. They reach a central room with 4 ways to go... Which all shut at once

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brian, a bandage wrapped over his cut, turned back to face the door they'd just come in from, "Everyone together!" he called, taking charge, "Center of the room, facing the four doorways. Keep every inch of space watched... there's probably either an ambush or a trap waiting for us in here."

Storm

Rasul looks at all the doors before going in the center, as he did so, totems shot out of the floor in a circle. and The Soulfos drops from the ceiling, and takes the form of a Monkey, and in his hand was a Boomerang

Storm

The Soulfos winks before whacking her with the boomerang, which then hit Rengo, Scalera, and returned to his hands

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brian takes the bow off his back and aims it at the creature. He isn't great with it, but a ranged weapon was always important to carry around - especially when one of your two archers got boomeranged.
Deep breath, in, out, and... fire.

Storm

The arrow stuck into the Soulfos, and absorbed it. it then formed a Bow out of itself and fired back at Brian repeatedly

Storm

Rasul whacks at one of the totems the Soulfos was on, but the soulfos was too fast
"maybe we shouldn't worry about it too much and try to go for enviormental tactics"

Pen

The game is on!
After Rengo has regained his posture he tosses a bottle of oil at the Soulfos and swiftly shoots a bomb arrow at it, causing a huge fiery explosion around the foe.

Storm

The soulfos caught fire...
and the floor...
and the walls...
and the doorways...
bad move, Rengo

Pen

The game is on!
Damn, I should have thought that through first... Rengo thinks to himself as the flames on the floor creep closer to them.

Linora thinks quickly though and shoots a couple of ice arrows to keep the fire away from the group.

Storm

The Soulfos drops the Boomerang, which Lupus quickly picks up, before trying to snuff out the Flames. Rasul tosses his hammer and it spins absorbing all the flame
"Rengo. fire and dry petrified wood is a bad mix. who taught you to be so reckless?"
The Soulfos escapes deeper into the Tree

Storm

Rasul stares at Rengo
" I should hope not. now we should probably head farther in"
Rasul and Scalera head off deeper into the tree

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom