• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows Of The Twilight-RP

Choose 3: Zelda's Best Girlfriend

• Total voters

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brian's surprised to hear the words in his head, but he takes it in stride. Magic can do weird things.
"You're paranoid, Rasul," Brian argues, "The plague was before my parents were even born. My grandparents were children. There's no way any particular fairies survived."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Boy, you're young. I caused the fairy Genocide and reproduction. I had to get 2 pure fairies. very hard to do in Hyrule."

Storm

"Just humor me and be on the lookout." Rasul says as Scalera returns, ready to travel.
~~~~~~~~~~
Lupus sat outside, sword in hand
So do you have a family?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I used to the sword admits, for the first time a hint of emotion creeping into his voice, My brother was murdered about 70 years ago. Not entirely sure who it was. I have a nephew out there somewhere, but I haven't seen him since his father passed. I couldn't bear to look at him - he's the spitting image of his dad. I never married myself... was never really the type for that... the sword begins to realize that it's letting a lot out and shuts itself up.

Storm

"The terrain is dangerous. let's go. Lupus?! stop staring at your sword and lets hustle."

Mido

Version 1
Dente retains his bitter demeanor over what just transpired, and as such remains quiet. That is, until he catches sight of the team's last member: Scalera. He is unsure as to who this was, but after several minutes, puts the puzzle pieces together only to adopt a sordid grimace. It was as if he was haunted by events of old, reconaissance duties he never wanted to undertake. It also did not help that he did not end his time with this group on good terms per se, especially when it came to this girl's mother.

Storm

Scalera chuckles
"did you really have to Kill Dente?"
"It's part of the Hand mission statement. when one gets really old they have to kill eachother and go to the Corrupted Great Fairy for revival and eternal youth.."

Mido

Version 1
Dente silently agrees with the girl. It was certainly strange, but he wanted to grow old, be his proper age, and even then, he didn't quite look his age anyways. His hair looked more tan than gray despite being in his early seventies.

Storm

"Boy! Milady! all ashore that's going. we got things to do" Rasul says sternly as he stands at the Ordin Bridge he and the group made so long ago
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marina takes Arven into town and they drink and do thing Arven would like to do

Pen

The game is on!
"Yeah let's get moving everyone!" Rengo says and follows Rasul. "No time to spare."

"An invasion from a different realm..." Linora mutters as she follows suite. "It almost makes me miss the contained Civil War..."

Last edited:

Storm

"Linora, my sweet, a stranger from another land turned the tide with a bunch of Hylian Defectors. not to mention...well you know. you both know, don't you, Ren?" Rasul says with a wink before crossing the bridge
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forgive me master. I did not mean to pry. if it is too much to handle, we'll just focus on the now. Do you forsee anything if that is something you do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom