• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadow Triforce?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
As many of you may have noticed by now, the trailer for "A Link between Worlds" features an intriguing bit of art on it's logo.

3dozf.jpg

So, what do you think the dark Triforce could be?

Could it be a reflection of the Triforce? An imprint left by the Triforce during the time it was stored there? Or possibly something more sinister? The antithesis of the Triforce, symbolising a lack of balance and order?

What do you think?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Not much to theorize about at this time given we only have a logo, but I'd say that is merely concept art to show the old Zelda (black Triforce) and new Zelda (gold) merging together.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Yeah I'd go with Ven here, it could just he a symbolic thing, to represent the Triforce among two worlds - the Light World and the Dark World. The Light World is Hyrule as we know it however the Dark World is the Sacred Realm transformed into a land of darkness by the presence of an evil heart who enters. Now I'm still confused on how the Sacred Realm appears after the events of A Link to the Past since it was perished by Link and the Triforce was taken out of of the Realm, lessening it's significance overall.

In my opinion, I think the so called "Shadow Triforce" symbolises the Triforce in the hands of Darkness, being the Dark World, maybe the Triforce is susceptible to change as is the Sacred Realm - at this point it's hard to go any further though with out breaking out into full speculation.

well
in SS their was an upside down triforce on demise's sword.
so maby their is a such thing as a " the unholy triforce" that is just a symbal , or a possible real relic created by demons that defy, loath and mock the 3 Goddeses..we will have to Waite and see.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I think there is only one Triforce, but obviously Demise wanted to claim the Triforce, which is probably why it is on his sword. However, we all know that Demise (or the reincarnation of Demise, depending on the game) can't hold the Triforce as a whole, and it will split (as in OoT). I really think the two Triforces are probably symbolic, seeing as ALBW is apparently going to have a feature where you can make yourself 2D (as seen in the trailer). It's a game where the two formats meet (and 2 worlds apparently). If it does represent The Dark World, I don't think it represents the evil version of the Triforce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom