• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadow Temple w/o Lens of Truth

Alder Dragon

Classic Gamer
Really? I remember opening a chest in the well with the golden rupee before getting the lens.

Yes, me too. I remember doing the same thing, with several other chests.

Perhaps it depends on your version of the game? Who knows. But I am relatively certain that I opened a chest without the lens of truth activated.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Yes, me too. I remember doing the same thing, with several other chests.

Perhaps it depends on your version of the game? Who knows. But I am relatively certain that I opened a chest without the lens of truth activated.

At least in the EUR version of the game it is not possible... Maybe it is one of the few things that changes from version to version

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
At least in the EUR version of the game it is not possible... Maybe it is one of the few things that changes from version to version
I remember opening one of those smaller ones. The ones you have to kick to open. I might be wrong though.

The Lens of Truth is not required in the least. As it's been stated: just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. It would just be guesswork and memory. As for Bongo Bongo... same thing. Although it would be more guesswork. A lot more. Bring lots of potions and fairies! :bottle:

I like the idea. I say I'll give it a shot my next time through! ^^

But here's an idea: Try beating the Master's Quest Shadow Temple without the Lens of Truth. I haven't played that version yet, but I imagine it would still focus on the Lens of Truth and be even more challenging!

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
ugh the shadow temple....ugh...i hated that temple...UGHH...im not saying its impossible for most people but for me, IMPOSIBLE TIMES ONE THOUSAND. ughh shadow temple :/

bellum

Gamer since age 2
This guy did it.
But he used glitches. So technically it isn't legal.
But who cares.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCJHUjftY8&feature=PlayList&p=0DC6A953F03430AF&index=59
still I'm talking about with no cheats and I also see he did the spirit temple befor the shadow temple (which you can do legally but I still bet he used cheats for that)

people have said this many times you have to memorize the whole temple and as for the invisible floormasters well you might not make it out alivex.x

Amelie

Air Dancer
Im pretty sure I have gone through without the lens of truth before. My friend has it memorized so she will tell me when I missed a chest. If I havent finished it without them at all.. I have come very close =D

Its not impossible ^^

Amelie

Air Dancer
I know for sure my friend can do it. I think it takes her a long time compared to if she did use it though. She says its hard to kill Bongo Bongo without them.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
well I know one way to kill bongo bongo you just gotta hit him in the eye witha arrow si you dont really have to time it and then you can kill him in a few hits with the biggoron sword it's in a video a few posts a go he used a few cheats and glitches though

bellum

Gamer since age 2

with the bird in the main room where you gotta change it to the true torch I heard it changes every time so you couldn't possibly memorize that Bongo Bongo I'd think would be easy cause you just gotta shoot an arrow in the direction he's going so you dont really have to time it much

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom