• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

shadow temple confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well....you know that bird thing right at the start....for some reason I cant move it.
I did everything I could before even touching it and when I went to it I pushed it (to the wrong spot though sence i wasnt thinking) ran accross and "died". Then when I was thinking, I tried to put the bird to the correct space....but it wouldent move :hmm:. I proceeded to run through the parts if the temple I could do, again. Went back to the bird but it still wont move. Now I'm confused, I moved the bird once, why am I not able to move it again? :confused:

Also if I am remembering correctly, the first time none of the toarch things were lit but they were the second time.

Last edited:

Shadow Goris

The Stalker
Glitches most likely. Try copying the profile you used that this happened on to a new slot. Or maybe you pushed the thing in the wrong direction. Possibly you didn't get the hover boots yet or something like that? I haven't played this game for a while but i will today...This is OOT you're talking about correct?

Yes this is OoT on the VC
I have the hover boots and I tried pushing it both ways

You can copy your profile to another slot?

D

deralt44

You need the lens of truth which is obtained from the bottom of the well. Without this you cannot proceed. The Lens of Truth will reveal that onlt one of the skulls is real the rest are illusions. Move the statue so its beak points at this skull. you have to push the statue you cannot pull it. Hope this helps

K

Keaton

Maybe try it without the hoover boots too. Maybe you're so light you can't move it. :p

I remember I had the same problem as you on that spot, but I don't remember how I fixed it. xD but don't worry, it's not a glitch.

LoZfan

Shut up and go away
the lense of truth alway helps

it's not the hoverboots do you have the lense of truth, it allows you see what is real and what's not, your bird statue issue is picking the right skull, use the lense of truth and it'll show you the right skull.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Estella

Yes this is OoT on the VC
I have the hover boots and I tried pushing it both ways

You can copy your profile to another slot?

Assuming you get the lens of truth to point the bird beak correctly ... hover boots do make you lose traction on solid ground. They're for crossing any deep chasm ... a bit of running start and a forward roll in mid air gives you enough momentum to carry you across wide spaces.

I miss the hover boots. We called them the 'bunny slippers' for obvious reasons.

D

Dampe

I think you have to hit that switch then fall in the shaft. From there I think you just walk until you find a door.

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
Well you dont need the hover boots yet. so just use your Lens of truth and see which torch has a skull on it. then face the bird to it and it should open that one hallway that looks llike a tomb ( I think ) and then keep your Lens of truth on buddy, and look for the 1st door
(might take some searching, getting used to the shadow temple is hard). fight DeadHand ( ugly boss from the bottom of the well) and beat him. THEN you get the hover boots. But yeah, you should copy and paste files too. did you go to the bottom of the well as a kid first? If not then you should go to the bottom of the well, when you get into the main room, go to the right and find the triforce symbol on the floor and play zelda's lullaby. When the water level decreases, go to the main room again and there should be a new area exposed where you came in. then you face deadhand. Hope this helps :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom