• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadow Pokémon Wishlist

If Game Freak were to announce a Third instalment to the Shadow Pokémon Series, what Pokémon would you like to see as a Shadow Pokémon? I'm more interested to hear what Gen IV and V Pokémon you would like to have as Shadow Pokémon, but feel free to knock yourself out with any Pokémon. If you like, you can mention what exclusive move each purified Shadow Pokémon get.

Here are some of my Gen IV & V suggestions:

Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Drilbur, Staravia, Tranquill, Blitzle, Luxio, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Purrlion, Boldore, Palpitoad, Sawk, Throh, Combee, Buizel, Gastrodon, Drifloon, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Cranidos, Tirtouga, Shieldon, Archen, Darmanitan, Bronzong, Whirlipede, Krokorok, Cofegrigus, Chatot, Spiritomb, Garchomp, Riolu, Dwebble, Zorua, Sigilyph, Cottonee, Petilil, Gothorita, Duosion.

The List just goes on and on. There are so many Pokémon that could be turned into Shadows, so be sure to tell me what your wishlist of Shadow Pokémon. ;)

(I know the spelling of Cofegrigus is wrong, It's just in it's proper spelling, it contains a inappropriate word >.<)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I really like your choices. If you had to pick a Legendary Pokémon to fit the role of the main Shadow Pokémon, what would be your choice? Or do you feel there should be no main Shadow Pokémon? I could see Darkrai working, but I honestly think it's an overused choice.

If you had to pick a Legendary Pokémon to fit the role of the main Shadow Pokémon, what would be your choice?

Interesting Question. I quite like the Idea of Shadow Giratina, I reckon that would work really well. Shadow Rayquaza is another good idea.

Fig

The Altruist
I like all of your choices! I really do hope that they make a third game of the Shadow Pokémon spin-off series! ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom